top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·62 members

PSG vs. Sociedad live match 14/02/2024 Livestream

16 hours ago — ... and Marquinhos, with the trio all expected to return for Wednesday's game. ... highlights how high up the pitch they press teams. Real Sociedad ...

Hazard, 29, faces a lengthy spell on the sidelines after sustaining the injury in Saturday 1-0 La Liga defeat at Levante. The Belgian had been out of action for nearly three months due to another ankle injury and was making only his second appearance since his return. I don't know if his season is over, I don't know but I hope not," Zidane told a news conference before Wednesday's Champions League last 16 first-leg clash against Manchester City. I think he gave an extraordinary answer, the reality is that I have dedicated my life to football and so has he (Klopp), I don't know what value my opinion has when I know nothing about this situation," Setien told a news conference on Friday. There are much more competent people out there who can talk about this issue, it's as if people want to know everything but I don't understand these questions, I guess people feel they have to ask something. Paderborn, who were due to visit Fortuna Duesseldorf on Friday, said that coach Stefan Baumgart had undergone a test for coronavirus after displaying symptoms of the disease. Thiago Alcántara (FC Bayern München)Getty Images "We are waiting for results over the course of the afternoon," the club said on Twitter. Both sides had winning outings in their last matches in their respective leagues, LASK beating St. Polten 4-1 as AZ saw off PEC Zwolle 2-0 and will thus go to this clash on a high. For LASK, this weekend win marked their seventh straight unbeaten match and they have scored two or more goals in six of those. Manchester City are the most productive team in the league with 47 goals in 17 games and 8 of the 9 games at home of Manchester City produced 3 or more goals. City has problems keeping a clean sheet conceding at least once in 11 of the last 12 games. Neal Maupay starts every week; Aaron Connolly, another regular, hasn't scored since the start of October. We gave Potter a new six-year contract in November after he'd won just four Premier League games but unless we get a striker we could be bang in relegation trouble. A loan move for somebody such as Olivier Giroud or another proven Premier League striker out-of-favour at a bigger club would be perfect, although in all honesty that's probably pie-in-the-sky thinking. PSG vs. Real Sociedad prediction, odds, start time 4 hours ago — PSG and Real Sociedad will meet again in the second leg on March 5 in San Sebastián, Spain. Kickoff is set for 3 p.m. ET. Paris Saint-Germain ... One football federation official said “all options are on the table” for the meeting and another source said those options include one-legged ties for the remainder of the Champions League and Europa League games to halve the fixture load. The focus on completing domestic competitions reflects a concern that clubs throughout Europe will lose significant ticket and associated match-day revenue by not completing the season while still having to pay player salaries. Norwich had two players sent off in an extraordinary first half as they lost to Burnley on another night to forget for the relegated side. Emiliano Buendia was shown a straight red for violent conduct on Ashley Westwood after referee Kevin Friend watched a replay in the referee review area. Nine minutes later, Josip Drmic's high-studded tackle on Erik Pieters received the same punishment, before Chris Wood's scuffed overhead kick put Burnley in front on the stroke of half-time. Eight out of 11 is quite remarkable. This season City could win the treble, with the FA Cup and Champions League still available, but Guardiola's absurdly high standards mean that it will not be considered a success in his mind because they will almost certainly miss out on the Premier League title. They trail league leaders Liverpool by 22 points heading into the final stretch. Hekken on their field take the champions of last season Malmö. I don’t think that in this game the guests are favorites, the chicken is a rather stubborn team, especially at home they can impose a fight on any opponent. In personal meetings, goals they have a fairly common thing, especially since the season has just started, the players are full of strength, so I look forward to an interesting, quick game from these teams. They like to play fast, quick transitions to the attack are established for one and the second, I think today the game will not be an exception for these teams. Malmö is better for players, but not to say that this advantage can guarantee them something But he failed to move within a goal of the league's top scorer Jamie Vardy when his penalty was saved by Aaron Ramsdale. Bournemouth ended with half their team playing up front and Harry Wilson's curling effort was tipped around the post by Alex McCarthy before the late, late drama. After Surridge's goal was ruled out, Adams smashed home to make the Cherries' goal difference even worse. Bournemouth were so close. New Orleans Saints only lost three games in the regular season. Minnesota Vikings have lost their last two games. New Orleans Saints will hope that their QB Drew Brees continues his recent excellent form. New Orleans Saints are the hot favourites to beat the Minnesota Viking in this NFC Wild Card match. Sevilla's 11 match unbeaten run in all competitions may have come to an end on Thursday night after they were beaten 1-0 by APOEL Nicosia in Cyprus, but the result won't concern Julen Lopetegui and his side too much considering they had already qualified easily for the Last 16 of the Europa League as Group A winners. Hi. My pick for this match in 3. Bundesliga between Eintracht Braunschweig v Viktoria Koln is double chance - draw or the away team to win. In the last direct match was draw. Away team play very well on always - in the last 5 matches on always they won 3 times and 3 won. I think that this match will end 1:1. I have a interesting bet on X2 to the odds of 1.73. I think that the chances for the outcome to happen are bigger than the odds indicates, and therefore I think this is a value bet. Good luck ! Ferguson will be part of any future management team, his stock rising after a spectacular impact on and off the field, winning against Chelsea, drawing at Manchester United and only losing on penalties to Leicester City in the Carabao Cup quarter-final after Everton came from two goals down. Everton owner Moshiri has long desired a world-renowned manager in charge at Goodison Park. Ancelotti, one of the most successful coaches in the modern game, fits the bill. The result means that the Foxes trail league leaders Liverpool by 10 points after 17 games. See alsoLeicester City - Norwich City Bournemouth stun Chelsea as Gosling grabs late winner Salah bags brace as unstoppable Liverpool beat Watford The Canaries took a first-half lead through Teemu Pukki, who broke the home side’s offside trap before slotting past a helpless Kasper Schmeichel. Tebas has led the Spanish football league since 2013, when he replaced Jose Luis Astiazaran, with his existing mandate due to run until October 2020. I have decided to resign from my role as president so that a new electoral process starts, which I plan to run in, and I hope to gain support to stay four more years," Tebas wrote in an open letter on Twitter. PSG vs Real Sociedad: Champions League prediction TV channel: In the UK, the game will be televised live on TNT Sports 2, with coverage beginning at 7.30pm. Live stream: Subscribers can also catch the contest ... At a match of their choice, the people of Becerril, along with the club's players and staff, will have their transport, tickets and dinner paid for as they take in some top-flight action at Anoeta Stadium. Becerril president Juan Antonio Redondo told Spanish newspaper Marca: "The match was a real festival of football and we are very grateful for how we were treated by Real Sociedad and how they consoled us after the thrashing. Newly promoted Union Berlin started the season in the Bundesliga with only 4 points out of the first 7 games but have been in excellent form since with a 5-0-2 record in the last 7 games losing only to champions Bayern Munchen and 4th placed Schalke 04. As individuals, as a club we need to be expecting better and the lads really need to dig in or that won't be good enough for this manager or this football club. Ancelotti took over at Everton in December on a four-year deal and so far has seven wins, five draws and six losses from 18 matches in charge. The 61-year-old Italian, who has won numerous trophies across Europe as a manager, including three Champions Leagues and the Premier League title with Chelsea, inherited an expensively-assembled but under-performing side that sat 15th in the table, four points off the relegation zone. Al Sadd have two clean sheets in their last 21 matches. Al Sadd have scored two or more goals in four of the last five home matches. Monterrey have scored two or more goals in seven of their last 10 matches. Monterrey are unbeaten in seven away matches. Monterrey have not lost in the last 13 matches. They go into the weekend in eighth place and that is four places and the same number of points above their opponents. Parma are in good form at present with only one loss in their last six league games. That defeat was a home loss to Verona who have won three of their last four league matches, so not a disgrace to lose to them. Antonee Robinson replaces Tom Pearce. Posted at 80' Attempt missed. Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City) header from the centre of the box is too high following a corner. Posted at 79' Corner, Leicester City. Conceded by David Marshall. Posted at 79' Attempt saved. Demarai Gray (Leicester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Leicester City. On a veranda at the Scotland squad hotel, captain Graeme Souness is discussing the players he is trying to sign for Rangers. Manager Alex Ferguson is in his room mulling over interest from Arsenal and Tottenham. And thousands of miles away, Kenny Dalglish - the country's most-capped player - is sitting idle. To say the national team's Mexico 1986 campaign was infused with intrigue would be doing the dictionary a disservice. The fact it doesn't matter for most fans shows the level of animosity towards Ashley. As kick-off for the Norwich game is approaching, Alex, a teacher and mother of one, explains how she is also "anti-Ashley" and keen on new investment. But she also recognises some of the issues raised about Saudi Arabia, including rights for women and the LGBT community. It's a difficult one," she says. But similar to what happened at Manchester City, if it brings more investment to the local economy and jobs then it's a positive. They have no clean sheet in the last four matches and have conceded two or more goals in five of their last 10 matches. Seven of their last 15 matches have produced over 2. Championship matches. Nottingham have seven wins and four losses in their last 15 Championship matches and they go to this game with three straight home wins in the Championship. Santander is last in the table, but collected 4 points in the last two games before the Corona break and is now 7 points behind the save zone. Lugo has 6 points more, but also occupies a relegation place and is in 20th place and 2 points behind the safe places. I'm taking a draw in this game, which is extremely important for both teams as both are both in a relegation zone. Racing santander has 9 draws at home in 15 games played. Lugo has 7 draws in the 15 trips. Three of the last five between these two teams ended draw. While the improvement of Notts County heading into this fixture is not to be ignored, the strength of the hosts just simply overwhelms every other stat. They have won each of their last six home matches and managed to score two or more in the process. Meanwhile, they boast the strongest defensive record in the division with just 27 goals conceded to date. With this in mind, it is hard to pick anything other than the hosts coming out on top in this fixture. They have no clean sheet in the last four matches and have conceded two or more goals in five of their last 10 matches. Seven of their last 15 matches have produced over 2. Championship matches. Nottingham have seven wins and four losses in their last 15 Championship matches and they go to this game with three straight home wins in the Championship. Steve Clarke's Scotland were assured a home match because they topped their group at the inaugural Nations League last year, and victory at Hampden Park on March 26 will see them visit either Norway or Serbia in the Path C playoff final. Ireland, who already knew their opponents ahead of Friday's draw, could visit the winner of the match between Bosnia and Northern Ireland in the Path B final. PSG vs Real Sociedad 17 hours ago — Nice game. 00:49. Ligue 1PSG to wait on Mbappe call. logo. Real Sociedad de Fútbol. Inter v Milan | Serie A 23/24 | Match Highlights. 06:23. HAZARD AND MARCELO BOTH INJURED Real are second in La Liga, locked on 36 points with leaders Barcelona after Wednesday's 0-0 draw in the 'Clasico'. Zidane will still be without injured pair Eden Hazard and Marcelo for the game against seventh-placed Athletic and will also be missing midfield anchor Casemiro through suspension. City's number 2 was talked about as a possible successor to Arsene Wenger when the Frenchman stepped down 18 months ago, but was eschewed in favour of former Paris Saint Germain boss Emery. Of course he’ll [Arteta] be a manager sooner or later, he’s young, always he’ll have that," said Guardiola. We are going to finish the season and in future I don’t know what will happen. Paris Saint-Germain - Real Sociedad Live 1 day ago — Follow the Champions League live Football match between Paris Saint-Germain and Real Sociedad with TNT Sports. The match starts at 20:00 on 14 ... Juventus Managua U20 will host Real Esteli U20 for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent in this season. I think, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory in this game. Of course, they will try to make a positive result on the opposite stadium. However, this will not be an easy task. I think, Juventus Managua U20 is better team at home. In any case, the hosts to provide a strong resistance. So, I expect another one tough match for both sides. My pick - Juventus Managua U20 to win. He clipped a wonderful ball in behind the Fulham defence for Harrison to end the contest with a shot that went through visiting goalkeeper Marek Rodak. Post-match reactionLeeds head coach Marcelo Bielsa told BBC Radio Leeds:"In the first half it was difficult for us to recover the ball in the opponents' half and when we were close to our box we lost it again quickly. That is why the first half was better for them than for us. In 15 home matches this season in La Liga, Celta Vigo have conceded more than one goal on only three occasions but they have managed just five wins. They have collected most of their wins at home (five of seven) and can be unpredictable when playing at the Abanca-Balaídos. They have failed to score in five of their last 10 home matches in La Liga, and they will hope that doesn’t strike here after the impressive run to avoid relegation. ️ Paris Saint-Germain v Real Sociedad: match day eve from 2:39:11Veille de match, Paris Saint-Germain - Real Sociedad : entraînement et conférence de presse #psgtv #live #PSG #UCL #weareparis ... I'm sure I'll never change. We don't have the players that other teams have got but we have boys who want to track back, put a tackle in and stop a cross. You're in a bubble and you're just working for the next game. I'm still making the same journey to the training ground, seeing the same boys and going home to watch the TV. Nothing really changes. I'm still at the local boozer on a Saturday afternoon if we've not got a game to go to. Matías Vargas (Espanyol) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Dídac Vilá following a set piece situation. DismissalPosted at 75' Second yellow card to Frenkie de Jong (Barcelona) for a bad foul. Posted at 75' Foul by Frenkie de Jong (Barcelona). Posted at 75' Jonathan Calleri (Espanyol) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Espanyol. Groningen concede an average of 0.88 goals per home game and Emmen score an average of 0.50 goals per away game, adding weight to our prediction for a 0-0 draw this weekend. Groningen average 1.63 points per home game which is below the league average of 1.70 points and Emmen average 0.13 points per away game which is below the league average of 1.11 points, and we’ve backed the pair to each pick up a point this weekend. Chinandega will against Real Esteli in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win or draw for Chinandega. Chinandega have great result on last 3 match in league due to Chinandega have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Real Esteli have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Real Esteli only have draw in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Therefore, I think that Chinandega can beat and have score is draw on this match due to Chinandega on last 3 match in the home only have lose in 1 match. Surely Chinandega have more chance to win on this match. After a 4-1 win over Cagliari in the Coppa Italia round of 16, Inter Milan will play host to Fiorentina in the quarter final clash at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium in Milan. Inter go to this match unbeaten in their last seven matches, but four of these having ended in draws. They have one clean sheet in their last eight matches and scored two or more in four of their last 10 matches.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Contact 07500007437

bottom of page