top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·62 members

Livestream: Leipzig VS Real Madrid Live TV 13/02/2024

4 hours ago — TV channel: The game will be broadcast on TNT Sports 2. Coverage starts at 7.30pm GMT ahead of an 8pm kick-off. Live stream: Subscribers will be ...

Chelsea's 8-0 rout of West Ham propelled them into second place and knocked Arsenal out of the top two, while City handed manager Nick Cushing a parting gift with a 2-1 win over the Gunners in the final game of his six-year tenure with the club. Elsewhere, ninth-placed Brighton bested fifth-placed Everton 1-0 and Reading drew 1-1 with Manchester United at Adams Park. One of the things that stuck with me this year was their hunger for winning. I don't think that will be diminished. They're such a good group of players. I have such fondness for them as individuals off the pitch. They're humble, they're kind, they enjoy each other's company. You could see that in the videos when they were all celebrating. It's a lot to ask them to stay at this extraordinary level but it is our goal to continue to play with this quality. I predict that both teams will play at full strength in the first round and the second half will run during this match... I predict the home team can win this match... I predict both teams will play with a final score of over 4 goals... the predicted score for this match is 3-2 for the home team win... I hope this prediction can help us all and can win this game... with the market price of bets given high enough I tried to bet with the market price of bets over 4 goals at the last minute running this game time .. Swansea are not out of promotion contention themselves, although a painful defeat saw them miss the chance to climb into the Championship play-off places. Sunday EFL action as it happenedThere was a minute's silence before the game in honour of England World Cup winner Charlton, while Marcelo Bielsa's players wore warm-up shirts bearing the message 'RIP Big Jack' in tribute to a man who made more than 750 Leeds appearances. But even that was overshadowed by his exclusive story appearing in The Sun on the anniversary of Hillsborough, a newspaper that caused outrage and was then widely boycotted on Merseyside for its coverage of the disaster. A victim of circumstances and timing who would never knowingly have offended Liverpool's fans in such a fashion, Souness has apologised many times - but his relationship with many supporters was damaged forever. RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid | Champions League - YouTube RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid | Champions League - YouTubeYouTube · Real Madrid48.7K+ views · 13 hours ago YouTube · Real Madrid YouTube · Real Madrid · Translate this page LIVE This was all despite the Toffees failing to record a shot on target in a Premier League home game for the first time since they lost 2-0 to Manchester United on 1 January 2018. Ferguson has got five points from a home win over Chelsea, a battling draw at Manchester United and this stalemate. The Carabao Cup quarter-final defeat by Leicester City only came on penalties after a stirring comeback from 2-0 down. We didn't know anything about him at all. If the Dr Jo Venglos era at Celtic is remembered fondly at all by Celtic fans, it is generally for one major reason - Lubomir Moravcik. Mark Burchill was the rising star in the Celtic dressing room in 1998, a dressing room underwhelmed by their new manager, who seemed like a nice guy but who struggled to get his ideas across with his broken English. However, Venglos would pull off one absolute masterstroke by bringing in his fellow Slovak. Another fantastic move, ending with Werner dummying to set up Schick ten yards out but Lloris dives to his left to push out the attempt on goal. Lo Celso hits a superb curling free kick that Gulasci gets an outstretched hand onto, to flick the ball onto the post. Moura heads a great chance over the bar following a ball to the back post from Davies. In Germany liga 3, Mannheim will host Sonnenhof. Mannheim are number 7 in the table but can still hope to climb or at least go to play-offs face. They are facing a team which is second to last and struggles for its survival. Walter Ferreti will against Deportivo Las Sabanas in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win for Walter Ferreti with margin score is 2 goals. Walter Ferreti have great result on last 5 match in league due to Walter Ferreti have won in 4 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Deportivo Las Sabanas have not good result on last 5 match in league due to Deportivo Las Sabanas only have won in 1 match, 2 match is draw and 2 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Walter Ferreti can beat Deportivo Las Sabanas due to Walter Ferreti always won on last 3 match in the home. It is the 22nd round of the Austrian Bundesliga and Hartberg welcomes Swarovski Tirol. The home side is 6th in the league and they secured the championship round. They have 29 points and they will play for the Europa places. It is a big improvement from the previous season when they finished just above the relegation places. They are the third bet home side with 5-3-2 and even Salzburg and Rapid couldn`t win here. Tirol is just above the last place with 16 points and they will have 8 after the split. If they win today, they would have 9 which isn`t a big improvement. The matches with Asmira, Mattersburg, and Polten will count for much more. Hartberg has won the last 6 against Tirol. Fiorentina, who narrowly avoided relegation last season, are under new ownership after American billionaire Rocco Commisso bought the club from the Della Valle family. The defeat left them 13th with 16 points, increasing the pressure on coach Vincenzo Montella, while Torino are eighth. Surprise package Cagliari stayed fourth, ahead of AS Roma on goal difference, when they hit back from two goals behind to draw 2-2 at Sassuolo, who missed a second-half penalty Domenico Berardi and Filip Djuricic put the hosts 2-0 ahead by halftime but Joao Pedro headed one back six minutes after the restart and Daniele Ragatzu equalised in the final minute. Van de Beek is still wanted by the Spanish club, who view him as a long-term replacement for 34-year-old Luka Modric. Manchester United are also interested but it is reported that the Madrid side are in pole position to land Van de Beek, with the Mirror reporting the Dutchman has agreed a £47 million move to Real Madrid. It has not been an easy start to the season for Tottenham and as a result of that, the team decided to sack their coach Mauricio Pochettino and hired Jose Mourinho to replace him in a surprising move that took place this week. Mourinho should bring a new life to the team and on this match we expect the players to show their best in order to prove to the manager that they can be an option for the starting lineup and for that reason, we will take Tottenham to win as the best line to bet on this match. Today we are back in action with a game Italy Serie A in football where the club of Sassuolo plays against the club of Lazio Rome for mutual fight in the field. Last of the host 2 wins and 2 losses and 1 draw and the guest 4 wins and 1 defeat from the last 5 matches. I think it will be a game in which the score will have more advantages - Sassuolo is not as strong as expected this season and there is a chance to win away to Lazio with maybe Asian HC -0.75 in 90 minutes under the current conditions. The 23-year-old, who beat Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold to win the ePremier League Invitational Fifa 20 tournament on Saturday, added: “We don’t need to look to other countries. Each country has its own problems and has to deal with them individually. Although some leagues can end right away, others can start sooner. I know almost every country in the world has the Premier League as one of the leagues to watch so it is major that we can finish the season. The Canaries academy product featured heavily in the Championship, and he has adjusted to the step up with real composure. The midfielder has played in every game so far, making 25 starts and scoring six goals. Cantwell doubled his side's lead in their famous win over champions Manchester City in September. Did you know? No English midfielder who started the Premier League season aged 21 or younger has created more chances from open play than Cantwell (31). And, of course, again I do not see a scenario in which that would not be Liverpool. I understand that fans will be disappointed if it happens in an empty stadium or even at the green table, but I believe they will win the title one way or another. MotoGP postponements The MotoGP season will not begin until mid-June after the Italian and Catalan races were postponed on Tuesday due to the coronavirus pandemic. When I have interviewed him I have been left in no doubt that he is a highly intelligent individual who is a manager-in-waiting if ever I saw one. Those qualities were very visible against Manchester United. The arrival of Mikel Arteta also appeals to him which means Arsenal could be back in business. Did you know? No Arsenal player made more clearances (4) or blocks (2) than David Luiz against Manchester United. Alonso proved to be fairly flexible during his time in Mexico, and his spell with Inter Miami could define him as a coach. The current squad contains a mixture of experienced MLS campaigners and promising youngsters whose value could rise during their time at the club. Scot Lewis Morgan, 23, will wear the number seven shirt after joining from Celtic, while World Cup aficionados might be familiar with 33-year-old Panama defender Roman Torres, who captained his country at its first World Cup appearance in 2018. This is one of the most difficult fixtures in the life of a football player,” Klopp told a news conference. They are a really well organised, well oiled machine who are amazing at squeezing results. They are in a transition period, that's normal, but they are fighting with all they have. It's really difficult. He has a good technique, can read a game and is used to ball possession football. His progress is very good, better than we expected. We decided in November that he is ready to train every day with the first team. After three or four weeks training with the first team, he already had his debut and this is very positive. Even Hansi Flick did not expect that he could play for the first-team already before Christmas. Both team plays in the League One and we find them in top of the table, but they are go different way. The home team run a winless period, but the biggest problem they cannot score a goal. The away team run a great session, they won in the championship leader's home, moreover received eight goals in the last two games and find a goalscorer, because Godden reached two hat trick in a row. I expect a good game, but the away team looks a favorite at the moment, Coventry won the last head to head meeting, too. My tip: 2. Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the centre of the goal. DismissalPosted at 71' Second yellow card to Josuha Guilavogui (VfL Wolfsburg) for a bad foul. Posted at 71' Penalty FC Bayern München. Michaël Cuisance draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 71' Penalty conceded by Josuha Guilavogui (VfL Wolfsburg) after a foul in the penalty area. BookingPosted at 66' Josuha Guilavogui (VfL Wolfsburg) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. We come here to the game Regensburg vs Erzgebirge Aue. Both teams are in the secure mid table. Both had mixed results in the last 5 games. Here the goal is not to be lost and both can live well with one point. For the two table neighbors, there is nothing more involved, whereby the table position is decisive for the TV distribution money and therefore there is still something in it. The Jahn is tenth, one point ahead of the floodplain, and so the Jahn Aue can earn just under 800 thousand euros, which could also work, because there is a big discrepancy between home and away games at Aue. Therefore I assume a tie. The Austrian outfit have been somewhat of a surprise so far this season, currently sitting second in the group ahead of PSV and only two points behind Sporting. The key to their success has been a solid defence, with just three goals conceded so far and this along with a 4-1 win over PSV last time out, have given them the advantage over their Dutch rivals. Today Hajduk will be meeting with the away team Dinamo and this game looking at it in a very good way we have given the home team to win this game or they will give us a draw at full-time as because looking at the last games this two teams have played together the home team have won many games as compared to the away team Luton have lost almost all of their away games despite meeting only one top eight side on their travels this term. That gives us faith that the hosts will boost their mixed record at Griffin Park, while we expect Brentford to do it in style. They face a Luton side who have seen over 2.5 goals in 83% of their matches this term, while nine of their 11 defeats so far have seen over 2.5 goals scored. The 34-year-old Portuguese forward picked up a sinus infection. Meanwhile, five-time Coppa Italia winners AC Milan defeated SPAL 3-0 to book their place in the last eight. Polish forward Krzysztof Piatek, linked with a move away from the club this January, outpaced the defence to give the home team the lead after 20 minutes. Samuel Castillejo curled in the second just before half-time, and Theo Hernandez hammered in the third in the 66th minute. Arda has 7 wins, 8 draws and 8 defeats and sit 9th place in the standings and with a goal difference of 25:29. A victory here will take the team to 8th place on the table, so they have some kind of motive. On the other hand, the team Dunav Ruse has 4 wins, 6 draws and 14 defeats and with a goal difference of 18:44. Dunav slipped to the bottom side with only one point from 5 games before the break. They collected 18 points so far. Dunav's form is almost the same as Arda because Arda couldn't win 5 games (0-2-3) and slipped to 9th place with 29 points. The incident occurred on a weekend in which all players in the Netherlands' top two divisions agreed not to play in the first minute of games in order to protest against racism, following the abuse suffered by Excelsior's Ahmad Mendes Moreira. Fox Sports said Van Basten "did not want to hurt anyone deliberately, apologised and accepted the consequences" and confirmed he would return to the De Eretribune programme on Saturday, 7 December. So I don't think it will be a thriller in any shape or form, especially if Palace are without Wilfried Zaha after he was injured against the Reds. If Burnley's front two, Ashley Barnes and Chris Wood, are still sidelined they will pose less of a threat too. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Alex's prediction: 1-0Lawro was speaking to BBC Sport's Chris Bevan. How did Lawro do last time?From the midweek Premier League games, Lawro got seven correct results, including three exact scorelines, for a total of 160 points. Gudjohnsen scored the only goalHowever, Mourinho soon found that his side were struggling to create enough chances so made use of the best holding player in the world in Claude Makelele - so good the position was named after him - and moved to what was called 'the open diamond. The Chelsea team which beat Newcastle 4-0 on 4 December 2004That switch gave more licence to Eidur Gudjohnsen or Didier Drogba and allowed the wingers to come in, Damien Duff on one side, Arjen Robben on the other. The tournament's opening game will see Italy host Turkey in Rome on 12 June. Everything you need to know about Euro 2020Giggs says Wales 'are a match for anyone'Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland all feature in the play-offs next March, where 16 teams will compete to fill the final four places. The tournament, which will take place in 12 cities across Europe, will be hosted across the continent for the first time to mark the 60th anniversary of the competition. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+1' Substitution, West Ham United. Albian Ajeti replaces Robert Snodgrass. Goal!Posted at 90' Goal! Crystal Palace 2, West Ham United 1. Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Connor Wickham. BookingPosted at 89' Pablo Zabaleta (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 89' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. The FIFA president, speaking at a seminar in Rabat on the development of African football, complained that football in the region had not progressed as expected and that he wanted to "project African football to the top of the world. Ivory Coast's captain Yaya Toure raises the trophy after winning the African Nations Cup final soccer match against Ghana in Bata, February 8, 2015Reuters However, playing in June-July would have meant following on from FIFA's revamped Club World Cup in China. The first game of Sangju Sangmu which is the Army club in South Korea mostly consisting of young players all of them from South Korea no foreign player as far as I know, went mostly as expected, they allowed a lot of chances to Ulsan who had the lead 2-0 from half-time of the game and won 4-0 in the end, but Sangju Sangmu did have their own scoring chances in fact they had 11 shots an 5 shots on target which is usually good enough for a good or two but they did manage so, a bit of a worry for my over bet, but at home they are usually better at scoring. BATE has been phenomenal in its games both the major league and the reserved league. They had good winning streaks in their previous games as well as good winning streaks against the away team. Both sides are undoubtedly good and will do their best to win. There will be over 2.5 goals scored in this game and a scoreline of 2-1 or 3-2 is definite to happen in this game. All games that both sides had played, The home side has been the force to reckon with this the home side will take the victory in this game at the end of the day. We will be having a game from Morocco and Safi the home team will be meeting with the away team Khemis and this game we have given the home team to win this game or they will record a draw at full-time Heerenveen and Willem II will face each other in the upcoming match in the Cup. Heerenveen this season in the league have the following results: 7W, 7D and 5L. Meanwhile Willem II have 11W, 3D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. How to watch RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid: TV channel and 14 hours ago — How to watch RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid: TV channel and live stream for Champions League today | OneFootball. RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid: Live stream, TV channel, kick 2 hours ago — How to watch RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid online - TV channels & live streams The game will be available on Paramount+ and ViX+ in the US. Fans ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Contact 07500007437

bottom of page