top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·62 members

Paris Saint-Germain - Real Sociedad live online 14 February 2024

1 day ago — Paris Saint-Germain host Real Sociedad in the Champions League round of 16 this week. Here is everything you need to know.

Top players have come under pressure to accept wage cuts to help their clubs through the stoppage, however FIFPRO says this is not an option for many outside the biggest leagues who often struggle to make ends meet. We have many young individuals who are on their own, away from their home countries, they often have no family support in these countries and many of them literally have one-year employment contracts," said Baer-Hoffmann. Jose Mourinho says he did not have any contact with Arsenal about replacing Unai Emery before taking over as Tottenham's new manager. Mourinho, 56, was reported to have met Arsenal's head of football Raul Sanllehi earlier this month as Emery's position began to come under threat. Emery was sacked on Friday, nine days after Mourinho became Spurs boss. When it was written that I was in a meeting with Mr Sanllehi, it was not true," Mourinho said. Mallorca's position in the lower reaches of the table was perhaps expected following their promotion via the Segunda Play-offs last term; however Betis would have hoped for better at this stage of the season after the appointment of Rubi and a busy summer in the transfer market. PSG vs. Real Sociedad live stream, schedule, preview 1 day ago — Paris Saint-Germain host Real Sociedad in the Champions League round of 16 this week. Here is everything you need to know. With Al Masry’s form considered, we don’t see this being a thrilling tie. The visitors have seen under 2.5 goals in 88% of their matches in the league this term. They head into this week’s clash as the underdogs, with El Geish expected to set the tempo. However, the hosts have scored just once across the last three meetings between these two, so don’t expect the hosts to pour forward here. With no VAR technology in use Ashley Fletcher raced clear of the Tottenham back three in the 50th minute to slot the home side into the lead. Jose Mourinho immediately made two attacking changes for Tottenham by bringing on Erik Lamela and Giovani Lo Celso. Eleven minutes after going behind the visitors were level, after a superb cross from Serge Aurier was headed home by Moura. City on the transition is not a major worry Marcus Rashford's pace gave City plenty of problems when United beat City at Etihad Stadium in JanuaryWe briefly looked into how City can be vulnerable on the transition - or, in other words, when they have just lost the ball - when I was speaking on BBC One after the Fulham game. As I said on the show, if they make a mistake at that point then they are more likely to be punished by the top teams in the Champions League because those players will hurt you in a big way. Paris Saint-Germain vs. Real Sociedad: Live Stream, TV 3 days ago — Find out how to watch, live stream or TV channel and game time information for the UEFA matchup between Paris Saint-Germain and Real ... Lukaku has to feel he is important," continues Terreur. At Manchester United there was criticism from the beginning but you saw it when he landed at Inter, there were fans turning up to see him. He feels appreciated over there. His first touch is always something that is pointed out on Twitter and criticised but I haven't seen many bad first touches in the last few weeks. When he is confident he is technically very good as well. What I like about Team Haaland is they have always taken the development of the player first. He is at the club he should be, where he can develop. Do I think he will play in England one day? Of course he will. He was born in England, but at this time Dortmund is the best place for him to be. Analysis: 'Players can flourish in Germany'BBC Sport's Simon StoneManchester United made Erling Haaland one of their major transfer targets. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt blocked. Luke Freeman (Sheffield United) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Chris Basham. Posted at 85' Chris Basham (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Andy Carroll (Newcastle United). SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Newcastle United. Valentino Lazaro replaces Miguel Almirón. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Newcastle United. Speaking to Sports Illustrated, Zach Binney, a PhD in epidemiology, says no sporting events will take place without a Covid-19 vaccine, with Binney also throwing practical doubts on the ability to hold games behind closed doors. However, with vaccines not expected until the second half of 2021, we could be waiting some time to see our teams again. Even if that prediction is a touch on the pessimistic side, is it really feasible to shoehorn games in either over or after the summer to get the campaign done, whether in front of a crowd or not?Should we rip up the whole process and start again?No, bear with me here, it's a valid question to ask. FEGHOULI. That should have been the opening goal! Karius made a diving save from Bayram, the ball then fell to Feghouli, but the Galatasaray man could only put his shot wide of the far post! 83’ Big chance for Onyekuru! The pass was played into the Nigerian, the run of Saracchi down the left side drew the attention of the Besiktas defender, but Onyekuru sends his shot high and wide. Odds have dropped quite a lot on the away win in this one and for very good reasons as well as Slutsk 2 is in excellent scoring form with 8 goals scored by them in their last 3 games played and they faced teams from the top half of the league table first beating Rukh Brest 2 with 3-2 at home, than a 3-3 draw away at very strong Minsk 2 side but they were very good in attack and deserved the point, while last round they easily defeated Zhodino 2 at home with 2-0 both goals scored from the first half of the game. Paris Saint-Germain - Real Sociedad Live 3 hours ago — Follow the Champions League live Football match between Paris Saint-Germain and Real Sociedad with Eurosport. Make Eurosport your go-to source ... Den Bosch will be with the away team Almere and this game we have given this game an over of 1.5 total goals as the last games this two teams have meet together they are very used of scoring an over of 1.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction Jurgen Klopp spent four years building his team and they're doing well now," said the Norwegian. It's not going be a quick fix - eight or 10 players in the transfer window. We can't react to all the noise outside. There'll be criticism - you've got to take it, you've got to be stronger mentally. I am, the club is. The staff are very strong mentally and we're sticking to what we believe in. I've got full faith. Al Jeel will host Al Batin for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have better team than their opponent and I think they have the potential top ick up the victory in this game. Al Batin is one of the best teams in this campaign. They are currently on the 3rd place with 25 points. Also, we have Al Jeel who's is not very good team in this season. They are currently on the 16th place with 15 points. Also, the hosts are more vulnerable. They have two consecutive losses. So, Al Batin is really better team. I think, the visitors will closer to victory. It may prompt Norwich to cash in on highly-rated young players like Ben Godfrey and Todd Cantwell, although Farke stated on the eve of the West Ham game: "If we want to bounce back next season it is important we keep our best players to be competitive. Defender Godfrey, 22, has been linked with German teams Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig, while Sheffield United are reported to be interested in 22-year-old midfielder Cantwell. In the end, it was a valiant performance by the hosts and a good reaction after their poor run. Monk will hope they can now start to pick up in the league. Man of the match Bernardo Silva - (Manchester City) On a night City needed players to dig deep and graft, Silva delivered the ingredients required to overcome gritty opponentsProlific Sergio - the statsSince Pep Guardiola joined Manchester City in August 2016, the Spaniard has overseen 15 victories in FA Cup matches (D1 L2), at least five more wins in the competition than any other manager over this period. PSG vs Real Sociedad - Champions League: TV channel 1 day ago — Paris Saint-Germain welcome Real Sociedad to Parc des Princes. The How to watch PSG vs Real Sociedad on TV and live stream. Country. TV ... The Dingwall side has also managed to score quite a few goals on their travels in recent weeks, netting five times in their last four outings for an average of 1.25, although not enough to see it make a difference. Moreover, the club has conceded a vast amount in their last five games, letting in 16 goals, of which six came against Celtic and another four against Livingston. Isco had given Real the lead on the hour mark following a sweeping counterattack but the 13-times European champions' night soon unravelled, culminating in Ramos being sent off for hauling down Jesus in a bid to prevent a third City goal. Ramos will be suspended for the second leg at the Etihad Stadium on March 17 while City's influential defender Aymeric Laporte was forced off injured in the first half, another setback of in a season marked by fitness troubles. The Gunners were in ninth place in the Premier League when the season was stopped because of the coronavirus pandemic, eight points adrift of a Champions League place with 10 games remaining. On Wednesday, the Arsenal executive team agreed to waive more than a third of their salaries over the next 12 months. Private discussions have taken place with the players over the "potential financial challenges ahead", with negotiations on wage cuts taking place on a club-by-club basis. We actually think they can get the win too. Norwich have lost five of their last seven games and have conceded 2.4 goals per home game on average. They have managed to score 1.6 goals per game at the other end, so with them conceding two or more goals in their last eight home games we think a 2-1 correct score prediction is a good choice. He told BBC Sport: "I grew up in Hackney and my dad supported them. When I was very young, I remember watching David Seaman make a spectacular save in his green jersey and I asked my dad for that jersey. From that day forward, I was in love with Arsenal. When I was growing up, Thierry Henry was my hero. He was such a special player. My favourite moment as an Arsenal fan was him coming back to us on loan in 2012 and scoring against Leeds in the FA Cup with his legendary finesse, and with that shot right into the bottom-right corner. Everton shrugged off their FA Cup defeat by Liverpool as their improved league form continued with a 1-0 home win against Brighton & Hove Albion to move level on points with 10th-placed Arsenal who drew 1-1 at Crystal Palace. Wolverhampton Wanderers were held to a 1-1 draw at home by Newcastle United. West Bromwich Albion have won promotion to the Premier League, despite failing to beat QPR in their final Championship game of the season. A point at The Hawthorns was enough for Slaven Bilic's Baggies to go up in second place behind Leeds United, thanks to rivals Brentford's home defeat by Barnsley. Albion's draw would have been enough anyway, but Barnsley's winner gave the Baggies a two-point cushion. January or next summer, when we will, look at the opportunity to strengthen because we want to improve. Lampard was handed an injury boost with defender Antonio Rudiger, who has played only 45 minutes this season, back from injury but fellow centre back Fikayo Tomori and striker Olivier Giroud remain sidelined. What are the financial implications?Funnily enough, this is the least important aspect. Everyone knows City have rich owners. Everyone also knows the difficulty Manchester United have had trying to get into the Champions League in recent times. Arsenal have missed out three seasons in a row. Chelsea weren't in it last season. Liverpool failed to qualify as recently as 2015. Yes, their bottom line will miss out on a few million quid but that won't hurt them so much. But I think it's just about making sure that they work as hard as we did when we didn't have anything to make sure that they carry on that culture and environment to work harder. I believe that you get nowhere without working hard or trying your best. If you cut corners, I don't think you'll get there, so it's just making sure that's a development stage and for the youth now. Whether they will be able to play in next season's competition will soon be decided. They are 25 points behind Liverpool and not even a game in hand is going to see them retain their title. City are four points clear of third placed Leicester City with a game in hand, so second spot can be achieved with a good run-in. PSG vs. Real Sociedad: Preview, date, time, live stream 8 hours ago — PSG vs. Real Sociedad: Preview, date, time, live stream and how to watch Champions League match. Rudi Schuller. Everybody was brave and on the front foot. Even when we won the ball we tried to play football. If you are brave then you deserve to get something and today we got a lot. It was important for us that we start winning at home especially against a strong side. It was not undeserved. Purple patch for Ings - the stats you may have missedSouthampton have won three of their past five Premier League home games (D1 L1), as many victories on home soil as they managed in their previous 14. Second-placed Inter Milan were held to a third successive 1-1 draw after Radja Nainggolan, a player they loaned to Cagliari for this season, scored a second-half equaliser for the Sardinian side in their Serie A match on Sunday. The fiercely competitive Belgian, who was told by Inter coach Antonio Conte that there was no place for him this season, stunned the San Siro with a 78th-minute goal to cancel out Lautaro Martinez's first-half opener for Inter.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Contact 07500007437

bottom of page