top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·56 members

Swansea City vs Leeds United live free 13 February 2024 Livestream

2 hours ago — Swans v Leeds: How to watch/listen | Swansea Swansea City take on Leeds United tonight (7.45pm) and this is how you can follow the game. The ...

Sport around the world has been brought to a standstill by the outbreak of the virus, which has infected 1. Reuters tally. The players, directors and staff have shown good leadership and responsibility by doing this voluntarily," the former Liverpool and England captain told the Rangers website. It was a no-brainer and the right thing to do. I think about it [the slip] most days," Gerrard said on former team mate Jamie Carragher's Greatest Game podcast. A Liverpool team winning the league would help how I feel for sure. When I analyse it properly I obviously understand it wasn't just that moment. But still part of me, in my head, thinks it is. And now that they're not in Italy, they feel maybe relief they can play in this game. We have to be ready for that," Klopp told reporters. Napoli gave us a proper fight at Anfield last season (in a 1-0 win). We expect them to be strong. Whatever has happened, I don't have a real idea. But if I was a player, I'd be trying to bring the group together and fight the things from outside. Brentford have failed to score in their last three matches. Brentford haven't scored in their last two away league games. Four of the last six Brentford away league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Hull City have scored one goal in their last three home league games. It's not been a great week for either of these sides so hopefully a better weekend lies ahead for them. Guests are fantastic team who will not have any problems to win in this match from Bundesliga and I will try this option, who is very real. So, Koln is interesting team who is try to survive in this league, but as I saw, they are have pretty poor defense and their rivals are scoring against them very easy. RB Leipzig is fantastic team in all lines and I really not see any problems for them in this duel. They are scoring very easy, they are dangerous all the time and they need to win today. They will surely do it. Heerenveen haven’t lost at home this season, but have drawn five of those seven matches, while Vitesse have picked up 10pts on the road this season. Heerenveen average 1.57 points per home games and Vitesse average 1.43 points per away game, all of which points towards a draw as the most likely outcome on Friday. But Eagles boss Roy Hodgson will rest a few players and I just have a feeling that Derby County are going to surprise a few people here. They have not played well for most of the season but Wayne Rooney will be in the team and he could lift them. As far as other shocks go, Fulham are decent at home and Aleksandar Mitrovic will be a handful for Aston Villa, who I think will be happy to take the tie back to their place. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Brighton and Hove Albion 2, Bournemouth 0. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Neal Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 90'+2' Philip Billing (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Leandro Trossard (Brighton and Hove Albion) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Steven Alzate. If Darmstadt remain at the playing level from the previous two league games, they should not have issues to beat Greuther Furth at their home ground in this game. Host won previous one at Bochum 3:1, ad beat team from St Pauli 4:0 on this pitch. They are going to face Greuther, which did lost at their home to Osnabruck 2:0. Curtis was discharged from hospital in November 2012, wheelchair-bound and with his short-term memory so decimated that he was required to write his every move in a diary at 15-minute intervals, reminding himself, for example, that he had already showered for the day or eaten lunch. I probably filled out two diary books," he says. Despite initially being cautioned that a return to total mobility and complete brain function was improbable, and that simple tasks such as dressing himself might be beyond his capability, Curtis made a full recovery within a year. Captioned "Our quarantine #stayathome", the Bayern midfielder recently published a video on Instagram of him playing with his children. Shortly afterwards, there was a post with him training at home, as well as an advertising slogan from his sponsor: "If you have ever dreamed of playing in front of a worldwide audience, now is your chance. Henry and Werner give the impression of just thinking of the bottom line. This is not to pit Liverpool individuals against each other, simply to remind Henry and Werner of the special people who congregate in and around Anfield, and not to embarrass them with crass grabs for public cash. Furloughing? This means money for Henry and Werner. The fact that a decision has to be made means stories like this will come out, but De Gea has been there for United throughout their most difficult times, so the club needs to stand by him during his own. The only issue is that United could face losing a class keeper in Henderson if they don't give him minutes. Ferguson and his players took the acclaim at the final whistle as the clouds over Goodison Park lifted. Reaction from Goodison Park plus the rest of Saturday's Premier League matches Ferguson scored 60 goals in 239 Premier League appearances for EvertonFerguson the talismanFerguson has long enjoyed cult status with a large section of Everton's support - and he has added another chapter, albeit a small one, with this memorable victory. Video - Barca face competition for Serie A wonderkid - Euro Papers01:29 PSG open Neymar talks Paris Saint-Germain have opened contract extension talks with Neymar’s representatives, Telefoot reports – via the Daily Mail. Despite Neymar’s attempts to leave PSG last summer, the French champions are hopeful the Brazilian will extend his stay in France. Yet their total outlay on Daniel Podence, Luke Matheson and Leonardo Campana was almost £20m, the fifth highest in the Premier League and more than Wolves have ever spent in a January window. The criticism comes from growing expectations that now have to be managed. There are some who feel the club may have got to their present situation slightly more quickly than was actually ideal. There have been some major changes since that night in Crawley. My pick for this match is over 3.75. I am backing a over 3.75 goals in this match as the away team are in very good form and unbeaten so far in the league. They have scored 27 goals so far and conceded 7 goals. In the last 5 matches direct only once did not have over 3.75 goals. I hope that guests will score 2-3 goals in this match. They are in very good shape. Both players are doing well and are in good shape but for this match I see Pribram is better At around 10pm on March 7, South Wales Police were called to a licensed premises in Barry," a statement read. A 35-year-old man from Penarth suffered a head injury as a result of a fall and remains at the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff. Vydra wins March Goal of the Month Matej Vydra has won the Premier League's Goal of the Month award for February for his strike during Burnley's 2-1 win over Southampton at St Mary's. Braithwaite showed glimpses of his ability under Garry Monk, the manager who signed him, but he was sacked and replaced by Tony Pulis in December. The Dane played three times under Pulis before going on loan to Bordeaux for the second half of the season. My second team is now whoever Leganes are playingA Middlesbrough fan on Twitter after Leganes signed BraithwaiteHe surprisingly returned that summer and scored three goals in Boro's opening four Championship games last season. The Scottish FA released a statement admitting that one of the three-person panel looking at the appeal “did not undertake their obligations with respect to the consideration of all the available evidence”. Translation: someone couldn't be bothered/forgot to watch the tape and just waved it all through. The Bluebirds lost their manager earlier this season due to their away form, but Neil Harris is slowing turning things around. He’s unbeaten in his first four games in charge, with his side scoring seven goals and conceding only four in return. Their move into the top eight has come thanks to home results, but that is starting to change. Guests are one of the best teams so far in Germany Bundesliga, but also and in Europa League, what we could see so far, at least we who are watched this competition. So, Rangers was pretty good at the start of season, but in the meantime, they are became team who is have a lot of problems and they are just not playing good in this moment. Leverkusen, on the other side is very easy beat one strong Porto as a guests, even 3-1 with full domination on the pitch. Rangers with this form will just not have any chance. Again in the Rio Olympics in 2016 with Portugal, he decided to wear the number 10 shirt and I think he started to see himself very much as someone who could perform in that playmaker role. With Fernandes' on-off January transfer saga about to end, can he go on to translate his standout talent - and confidence - from the Italian and Portuguese leagues into success at Old Trafford? Dominating PortugalFernandes joined Sporting from Sampdoria for £7. FC Gomel showed their limits so far in both games played this new season in the second league level after relegating last season from the first league level as in their first game they failed to score at home against a very defensive minded Naftan side and only drew 0-0 the game, while their second game was against city rivals from Lokomotiv Gomel and they ended up losing the game with 3-2 in the end but their defense was really weak in both those games but not that bad at scoring. It has been reported that Williams told Athletic captain Iker Muniain about the abuse, who then informed referee Jose Sanchez Martinez. No black player or any player ever wants to hear that," Williams told the Athletic Bilbao website after the game. It's completely out of order, people should go to matches to enjoy themselves, to support their team; football is a team sport and should be played in a friendly atmosphere. BATE will be meeting today with the away team breast and this game we have given the home team and the away team will score an over of 2.5 total goals as the last games this two teams have played together they are very used of scoring many goals and so this game we can say that the trend will continue in this game The Toffees are close to tying up a deal to appoint highly-regarded Italian coach Carlo Ancelotti as their new manager, while Arsenal have made moves to instil former Gunners and Everton midfielder Mikel Arteta as their new boss. City have been given individual training programmes and are advised to stay at home for the remainder of the week, while United are expected to follow suit after they canclled training at Carrington on Tuesday. O'Neill in limbo over Northern Ireland Michael O'Neill's future as Northern Ireland manager is in doubt following the postponement of Euro 2020. Swansea City vs Leeds United Live Streams & H2H Stats ProTipster is providing data on what channel you could watch the game on TV. Football fans can watch the game between Swansea City and Leeds United live at (19: ... Read the full story Pellegrini given two matches to save his job West Ham United manager Manuel Pellegrini has been given two matches to prove himself worthy of staying in his current role, according to the Mail. The east London club have dropped down to 17th in the table, with the Irons' last win coming back in September against Manchester United. In fact, Since their Championship play-off final victory against Derby in May 2014, Queens Park Rangers have won just one of their last eight games against the Rams (W1D2 L5). That long-running record isn’t likely to change, judging by the results between the pair. I'm quite a stiff man and I do struggle, but fitness wise, every pre-season I came back I was always right up there. For a goalkeeper to have been ahead of me, it was not happening. On Begovic's goal: "As the ball bounced I was expecting Boruc to claim it, so I turned to Asmir and told him to relax and play out because it was early in the game. As I was trying to tell him all of this, the ball is in the back of the net, the whole ground has erupted and then I had to pretend it was a great goal. Having crashed out of the Taca de Portugal last season against arch rivals Sporting at the semi-final stage, Benfica are hoping for better success in it this campaign. Whilst it's not the team's main objective, it's still of significant importance and those taking to the pitch on Tuesday will be looking to get the job done without issues. Pre-match talk was not only about Liverpool setting such a record but also whether they could match the Arsenal "Invicibles" achievement of going an entire season unbeaten. Few would have expected both of those records to be torn apart by a Watford side that started the day in the relegation zone and had not won in their five previous outings. Liverpool's 3-0 loss was the biggest margin of defeat for a side starting the day top of the Premier League since November 2015But that is exactly what happened. He forced the first save of the match from Leno with a curling free-kick in the first three minutes and two of his defence-splitting passes again tested the keeper's reactions half an hour later. It was ironic one of his poorer passes would lead to Sterling's opener - helped by Luiz's poor control - but De Bruyne stamped his mark on the game even further by scoring City's second from the spot. He needed only 69 minutes to whet the appetite of those who feared football would not be the same on its return. Benfica vs Famalicao predictions for Saturday's match in the Primeira Liga. Table-toppers Benfica play host to the Primeira Liga's surprise package of the campaign so far, Famalicao, on Saturday where we are expecting to witness an open, attacking, and entertaining ninety minutes in Lisbon. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Bebe has gone on to have a decent career, playing in the top flights in Turkey, Portugal and Spain - although he has never appeared anywhere near United's (old) standards. Now 29, he plays in the Spanish second tier for Rayo Vallecano. Andy Goram to Man Utd Andy Goram's two Premier League appearances both ended in being replaced by Raimond van der Gouw - who played in the 10 games needed to win a medalThe last Manchester United signing on our list. He sets himself and shoots from twelve yards, but Martin throws out a leg to deny him. That could be a huge save. CHANCE! Another dangerous, whipped ball from Snodgrass from the free kick finds Haller at the back post. From six yards he heads it straight down into the ground and it bounces over the bar. The departing directors had criticised the club's handling of a social media scandal and expressed doubts about the board's ability to handle the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has led to a 70% players' pay cut. Barcelona said the board had approved the appointments of Jordi Moix as vice president for economic and equity, Pau Vilanova as institutional vice president, Oriol Tomas as vice president of the commercial area, Marta Plana as board secretary, and David Bellver as treasurer. She may be a global superstar and one of the most prolific strikers in history, but even Sam Kerr admitted to being "nervous and a bit rusty" when she raced through on goal 90 seconds into her Chelsea debut. However, if her wild miss over the top of the bar was initially something of an anti-climax for the excited fans at Kingsmeadow, her overall performance most certainly was not. The Australia striker, who signed for Chelsea in November but had to wait until January to make her Women's Super League bow, was thrust straight into the Blues' starting side little more than a week after landing in Europe, as an outbreak of flu limited manager Emma Hayes' selection options up front. Eintracht Frankfurt are very good at home where their supporters are their backbone, but as the game will be without fans in the stadium, they will find it very hard to stop the visitors who are in good form before the break. And we know how that ended. If Emery struggled to connect with his own players, communication was a problem which affected his relationship with supporters too. A fanbase who had been treated to Arsene Wenger’s masterfully articulated philosophies on football, love and life over 20 years – even if they didn’t always agree with his conclusions, and were even occasionally angered by them – were suddenly being fed the most bland, empty proclamations about “process”, “moments” and “being clear that we have to work hard”. The Belgian, who was told by Inter coach Antonio Conte that there was no place for him this season, drove in a low shot from outside the area which took a deflection off a defender to stun the San Siro in the 78th minute. Lautaro Martinez had headed Inter in front in the 29th minute from a cross by debutant Ashley Young, amid furious protests from Cagliari who said the Argentine forward had pushed his marker. Today: Swansea City vs Leeds United live 13 February 2024 Fr 47 minutes ago — Today: Swansea City vs Leeds United live 13 February 2024 Free 5 hours ago — Swansea badge. Swansea. Tue 13 Feb 11:45. Leeds badge. Leeds. Posted at 16' Foul by Andreas Cornelius (Parma). Posted at 15' Foul by Thiago Cionek (SPAL). Posted at 15' Jasmin Kurtic (Parma) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 10' Mohamed Fares (SPAL) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 10' Foul by Matteo Darmian (Parma). Posted at 9' Foul by Mattia Valoti (SPAL). Probably will be very interesting tonight in Madrid, where I hope that we can see a lot of goals, so I will try that option. So, Real Madrid is playing better and better in every match and we are saw how they are played almost brilliant football and generally match against Galatasaray in Champions league, when they are beat them at Santiago Bernabeu even 6-0. Real Sociedad is very dangerous team and this season team from this part of Spain is really playing very good football. I believe in goals in this match and that will be my option, it is real. Whittingham, who made 459 appearances for Cardiff, scoring 98 goals was only 35. It is with an immeasurable amount of sorrow that we must inform supporters that Peter Whittingham has passed away at the age of 35. We are heartbroken," Cardiff wrote in a statement. The news of Peter's sudden and untimely passing has shaken us to our very foundation.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page