top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·56 members

[watch tv] Bangkok United VS Yokohama FM live match 14 February 2024

13 hours ago — Bangkok United will welcome Yokohama F Marinos to the Thammasat Stadium for the first leg of their AFC Champions League round-of-16 tie on ...

Bangkok United vs. Yokohama F. Marinos (Feb 14, 2024) Live coverage of the Bangkok United vs. Yokohama F. Marinos Afc Champions League game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. Solanke, 22, had not scored for the Cherries in 38 Premier League appearances before Sunday, and scored more goals in 20 minutes than he had in all competitions since May 2018. Howe says he always believed the £19m signing from Liverpool would come good. I thought he was very good," Howe said. He took his goals very well, both showed his qualities. I always believed Dominic is going to be a massive player for us in the future and that will do his confidence the world of good. Odds are decent for taking 2nd placed Plzen to carry on their chase of the league leaders from Slavia Prague and get themselves 3 easy points here away from home at Karvina which is simply awful in this start of the season with no less than 5 defeats in a row in the league at this moment and I don't think they scored a single goal in those game as they have a really poor squad and their coach is not that bright either as he is quite defensive minded and they refuse to attack even when going a goal down at home. Inter Miami have two losses in the three matches they have ever played. DC United have three wins in 11 MLS matches. Inter Miami have not scored more than a goal in three matches they have played. The MLS enters Match Day 2 this weekend with one of the clashes lined up seeing DC United play host to Inter Miami. WEDNESDAY’S BIG STORIES What are you doing, Daniel? "When I read or hear stories about player transfers this summer like nothing has happened, people need to wake up to the enormity of what is happening around us. Daniel Levy, if anyone needs to wake up to the enormity of what is happening… it’s you. The 31-year-old Spaniard suffered the injury to his right thigh and had to be substituted before halftime. Javi will be unavailable for at least six weeks, it's a major muscle injury. It's very bitter," Flick told reporters. Bayern added in a statement https://fcbayern. Martinez will miss their Jan. Doha and is a doubt for the clash at Hertha Berlin next month when the Bundesliga restarts following the winter break. Nasarawa will be meeting with the away team Abia and this game we have given it a draw as this two teams the home team have won 4 games and the away team have won 3 games but this two teams have played 7 games and in this 7 games they have not given as a draw and so we can say that this will be a very sure bet of today as the away team is also a very strong team but they will not win this game but they will not lose and so this is a very sure bet Posted at 79' Foul by Nicolás Tagliafico (Ajax). Posted at 79' Manu Vallejo (Valencia) wins a free kick in the attacking half. BookingPosted at 79' Jaume Doménech (Valencia) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 78' Foul by Dusan Tadic (Ajax). Posted at 78' Daniel Wass (Valencia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by Noussair Mazraoui (Ajax). Posted at 77' Rodrigo Moreno (Valencia) wins a free kick on the left wing. I could not see, hold, touch anything with my baby for two more weeks and that was the hardest part for me as I’d just given birth and all I wanted to do was hold her,” she told BBC World Service's Sporthour. LeBlanc, who retired in 2015 after making 110 appearances during her 18-year international career, spent several days in hospital after being diagnosed with fluid on the lungs and high blood pressure. As such a postponement appears inevitable, even if a decision is delayed beyond Tuesday’s meeting. But when could the tournament be moved to? Staff disinfect the Turk Telecom Arena in IstanbulGetty Images UEFA could cancel the tournament altogether, but with host nations already set and plans firmly in place it would make more sense to reschedule. Although sometimes stumbling new entrants into the betting market it is actually very simple. What we expect from this goal bet is that there are three or more goals in the matches... How many times have you been disappointed by a winning accumulator thanks to a last minute goal on one of your choices? If this happens to you, you will know how frustrating it is, and this is one of those things .. Of course the main advantage of all types of accumulators, including more than 2.5 of our tips, is that they have the potential to turn small stocks into large amounts of money in just time... draw prediction The Magpies then comfortably held on for their third victory in four games, sending them above Palace into ninth place. Palace had most of the possession and their injury-hit defence looked to have dealt with the aerial threat of former England striker Carroll before he played a crucial role in the winner. Roy Hodgson's visitors also had the better chances, with Wilfried Zaha and Christian Benteke denied by home goalkeeper Martin Dubravka in each half. Liverpool pushed Everton manager Marco Silva closer to the sack and retained their eight-point lead at the top of the Premier League with a crushing win at Anfield which dropped the Toffees into the relegation zone. Reds boss Jurgen Klopp, already missing suspended goalkeeper Alisson and injured Fabinho, still felt able to rest key attacking duo Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino from his starting line-up and win in comfort. The striker’s stress fracture is taking longer to heal than had been anticipated so the national side’s doctors want to be kept updated on his progress, reports the Mirror. Paper Round’s view: Rashford’s injury is a huge blow to United, because they have to rely on the inconsistent Anthony Martial, the inexperienced Mason Greenwood and Odion Ighalo, who has spent much of his recent career in China. Mourinho is wasting no time at Tottenham Jose Mourinho has only been Tottenham boss for two days and he is already looking to sign superstar centre-forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a free transfer following his exit from Major League Soccer side LA Galaxy. According to the Telegraph, the Portuguese manager is ready to hijack AC Milan's move for Ibra, who he has a "strong relationship" with following former successful spells together at Inter Milan and Manchester United. odd did not started this season very well, first they lost from Sandford at home with 1-2 and then they lost from stromsgodset on the road so I don't think how they could beat valerenga tonight, valerenga is of course much better team at home but still they are very good team overall and I think they are not going to be defeated for sure tonight but also there is a high chance for them to get the win, right now they seems to be in good form and I will go with them to win but want to secure it with dnb One person who doesn't like to be reminded of Iniesta's strike is then Chelsea keeper Petr Cech. Now, whenever there's a match between Barcelona and Chelsea, they always show that goal on TV as a reminder," he says, "and every time I see it I'm sad, just like I was in 2009. His mental health struggles are very realGerard Pique suggests in the film that some of Iniesta's team-mates may not have realised the extent of his struggles with depression following the 2009 Champions League final because of his habit of not talking about himself. The Mirror state that Everton are willing to match the asking price, which could mean the Toffees will win the race for Gabriel. Paper Round's view: Everton are in need of another centre-back. There are only three central defenders in their squad: Michael Keane, Yerry Mina and Mason Holgate, so no wonder Ancelotti has identified it as a position that needs to be addressed this summer. After being given only half a season at West Ham he is reluctant to be treated as an interim choice again. Paper Round’s view: Moyes is proven at turning around clubs in the last few years, but he can't claim to be someone who can compete in the top half of the modern Premier League. He did years ago at Everton, but unless he hits the ground running with either side he will likely be moved on in favour of a continental manager should one become available in the summer. In fact, McNeil has both scored and assisted in the same Premier League game for the first time in his career. Burnley's Matej Vydra has scored in consecutive league games for the first time since February 2018, with Derby in the Championship. Hopefully it doesn't happen to us again' - what they saidBurnley manager Sean Dyche, speaking to Match of the Day: "It was a strange kind of game. GVVV vs PSV predictions ahead of this clash in the KNVB Beker on Wednesday. Will the visitors boost their chances of silverware with a victory in this trip? Read on for our free KNVB Beker predictions and match preview. Another game in the English National League tomorrow is called Yeovil against Aldershot. Yeovil have always scored at least one goal in 91% of their home games. On the other hand, in 82% of their home games they have always had at least one goal. Most recently they have conceded at least one goal in all 6 home games. Aldershot are pretty harmless away: they lost 4 out of their last 6 away games and played 2 draws. In 4 of these games you have always received at least one hit. At the front they are harmless, so the hope for many goals is here especially in the home team for the 3 points are actually mandatory. So in the moment when you go through a phase or a period like this it’s not possible to see that, especially not for the people who are ill, but there will be a point in the future, a moment in the future when we look back and hopefully then we can see it like this. Liverpool's last game was their Champions League defeat to Atletico MadridGetty Images The Liverpool manager also added: “There are so many people out there that have much bigger problems so it would feel really embarrassing to myself if I was to talk about my ‘problems’ – I have the problems every person in the world has in the moment. If you look around, or you leave the hotel, there are not many people walking on the streets. Nobody seems to walk around, everyone seems to drive. However, Warnock had a different experience. The organisation - in terms of getting to the ground and everything immediately before and after the games - was seamless," Warnock said. As a dress rehearsal for the World Cup, it has been a really good one. Connor Jennings (Tranmere Rovers) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Posted at 83' Neil Danns (Tranmere Rovers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 83' Foul by José Holebas (Watford). Posted at 83' Foul by David Perkins (Tranmere Rovers). Liverpool's unbeaten Premier League record is still intact after Thursday's win at Wolves, but will they survive an FA Cup trip to League One Shrewsbury unscathed?The Reds' trip to Shrewsbury (Sunday, 17:00 GMT) is one of three fourth-round ties you can watch live on the BBC this weekend. Posted at 72' Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Luka Milivojevic replaces James McArthur. Posted at 69' Attempt blocked. Will Hughes (Watford) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Etienne Capoue. Cruzeiro has so far not been in fantastic form in this league with a 4-2-2 record but at home they have an excellent record in the Mineiro 1 league without defeat since April 2015 winning 19 of the last 21 matches. Leicester are currently the second best team in the league losing only twice so far this season. And those defeats were against 1st place Liverpool and away against Manchester United. Leicester has won all of the last 9 games in all competitions scoring at least 2 goals in each game. Yokohama F. Marinos live scores, results, fixtures Yokohama F Marinos page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Amazon, incidentally, had just started selling computer games. HAT TIP Over on the Athletic (£), Jack Lang, formerly of this parish, takes a look at the decline and decline of Deportivo de La Coruña. Once upon a time… "Super Depor, the fans called them, and for good reason. It was a team to quicken any pulse, led by the inimitable Javier Irureta and inspired by Djalminha, a playmaker so deeply mercurial that he may as well have been the product of a lab experiment. Both players were sent off. We're underway in the CL Galatasaray vs Club Brugge kicks off along side Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayer Leverkusen in the early matches. Sterling in contract talks with Man City Manchester City have opened talks with forward Raheem Sterling about a new long-term contract. Sterling, 24, signed a deal in November 2018 that runs to 2023 but City are keen to secure his future. Davidson replaces Ola John. Posted at 76' Foul by Zé Luís (FC Porto). Posted at 76' André André (Vitória Guimarães) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Vitória Guimarães. Léo Bonatini replaces Lucas Evangelista. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, FC Porto. Wilson Manafá replaces Moussa Marega. Posted at 68' Corona (FC Porto) wins a free kick in the defensive half. This is likely to be a very tight game, though. At Upton Park, you always felt the crowd were a huge help to West Ham but in their new home they are so far from the pitch they may as well be in a different postcode. So it will be hard for the Hammers' fans to make themselves heard, but they have to be at it here because they know this is a big one. Lawro's prediction: 1-0Georgia's prediction: This is for my dad, who is a West Ham fan. But he has still enhanced his reputation on the pitch, becoming the first player in Europe's top five leagues to score and assist 10 goals in all competitions this season. Meanwhile, the German side have just bought teenage striking prodigy Erling Braut Haaland from Red Bull Salzburg, so may be prepared to listen to offers. Could Sancho be tempted by a return to the Premier League, where he did not get a chance first time round at Manchester City? He won't come cheap. Wolves rallied and caused Liverpool problems, mostly through Adama Traore, and they equalised after the break when his cross found Raul Jimenez. However Liverpool themselves dug deep and after a fine pass from Henderson Roberto Firmino smashed home a late winner. The Reds are now 16 points clear at the top of the table and 40 games unbeaten. Fulham have had 92 build-up attacks (open play sequences that contain 10+ passes and either ends in a shot or has at least one touch in the box) in the Championship this season – 48 more than any other team. They’re playing adventurous, pass and move football to create chances. It’s certainly working, as they’re hitting over 15 shots per game. That’s brought 20 goals in 10 home matches, form we expect to continue. Having scored twice in five of their last six at home, over 1.5 Fulham goals is our pick. City set up in a 4-4-2 formation, with Gabriel Jesus on the left wing and De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva as false nines. Guardiola would have been slaughtered had they lost, but the result – and the performance - more than justified the means. MAN OF THE MATCH Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) When isn’t he the Man of the Match? His role as one of two false nines meant he was not always as influential as usual - but he had a hand in most of City’s best chances, including the equaliser, and took responsibility to score the winner from the penalty spot. The favorite home team will be able to win this game for me and win it with at least 3 goals and that's why I'm going to try with an AH -2.5 FT. The teams are Falkirk and Stranraer and left for Scotland for L1. The locals after 14 games have 23 points and are in the upper area of ​​the rankings. At home they have won all 3 heads-up so far played. Guests have only 10 points and are lost in the standings. Outside the home they have won 0 matches of the last and for this I try this bet. After Haaland’s rocket against PSG in the Champions League, the Norwegian celebrated with a “zen” meditation pose. It was a glorious moment, one that perfectly encapsulated a young man’s peace with himself and comfort with his own, extraordinary, surroundings. In the return leg it was the team from Paris who were triumphant and not only did their superstar Neymar recreate the Haaland celebration, so did the ENTIRE team. Hamilton suffered their third consecutive defeat last week as they lost 1-0 to Aberdeen, a result that anchored them down in bottom place after a terrible few weeks for the club in which they've lost four of their last five games. The Accies have done slightly better at home, although they've still only picked up two points in their last five. The performances of both clubs suggest that goals will be scored at both ends of the pitch this weekend, as both teams scored in 50% of Utrecht’s home games and in 33% of AZ’s away games this season. Utrecht have, however, only conceded 4 goals at home this season and have scored 18 while AZ have only conceded 3 goals away from home and have netted 12, so we have backed the defensives to come out on top this weekend with the teams scoring just one goal apiece. We expect Ajax to cruise to a win given their form. The visitors are averaging over three goals per game in the top flight, while they have won away to each of the bottom four, scoring 12 times in that run. In the cup, Ajax have scored 21 goals across their last six outings, while we expect them to win this tie by a comfortable distance. We’re going with Ajax with a -2 handicap here, while a 4-0 success for the visitors in our correct score pick. The tie between Ligue 1 leaders PSG and Dortmund, who are third in the Bundesliga, could be a thriller - PSG's last five game have contained 29 goals, while Dortmund's have witnessed 27. It's not Jurgen Klopp coming back' Tuchel led Dortmund to victory in the German Cup on 27 May 2017, but was sacked just three days laterTuesday's game sees the return of PSG boss Thomas Tuchel to Dortmund, whom he managed from 2015 to 2017, before being sacked shortly after winning the German Cup. Anthony Taylor will become the first referee to take charge of two FA Cup finals since 1901 when Arsenal face Chelsea at Wembley on 1 August. Referees usually take charge of the FA Cup final just once in their career. The move is because coronavirus rules mean the game will be behind closed doors, and the Football Association does not want a referee’s family to miss out on attending the match. Taylor previously took charge of the 2017 FA Cup final. Conceded by Tony Jantschke. Posted at 82' Foul by Bastian Oczipka (FC Schalke 04). Posted at 82' Marcus Thuram (Borussia Mönchengladbach) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 81' Tony Jantschke (Borussia Mönchengladbach) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 80' Ahmed Kutucu (FC Schalke 04) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Well another good and interesting match. Jong PSV has not been good overall but have been playing so well at home drawing against jong ajax the best team in the league last time out. It's really buffering to see the odds ending towards excelsior because they have been very poor. As usual the this league teams and concede lots of goals but it has been a different case for jong PSV especially when they are playing at home. Jong psv has been sold defensively while at home and I think that's why they might win this match. Home win or draw But top-scorer Alfredo Morelos will miss out through suspension, having earned a yellow card for dissent in the first half. We don't want to be missing players like Alfredo with the quality he's got and the amount of goals - but it is what it is," Gerrard said. No-one in my dressing room is getting carried away. We know it's only half-time, but what we've done is put ourselves in a good position and now it's about trying to finish the job off.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page