top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·56 members

Today: Devils - Predators live online 14.02.2024 Stream

25 minutes ago — Ryan O'Reilly vs.  ...

All About The Jersey: New Jersey Devils Schedule, Roster Your best source for quality New Jersey Devils news, rumors, analysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective. COMING UP How have we gone a whole Warm-Up without talking about Jose Mourinho’s return to Old Trafford? That’s happening tonight, at a palatable 19:30 GMT, before Liverpool face Everton in that Merseyside Derby (come on you Toffees, remember?!) at a sleep-disruptive 20:15. Andi Thomas is planning to go to bed at half-time of Liverpool v Everton in protest at the start time – so head here tomorrow for his first-half analysis tomorrow. New Jersey Devils News - NHL - NewsNow Game Preview #52: New Jersey Devils at Nashville Predators · 05:06 Tue, 13 Feb ; Predators, Devils ride momentum into matchup · 22:06 ; Jack Hughes, Nico Daws power ... I think for the League One and League Two clubs, we are probably talking in the region of £300,000 to £400,000 in lost income until the end of the season," said Maguire. The main issue for those clubs is cash flow. Even if matches are [only] postponed, we have a three-week gap for certain so how will clubs pay wages and their suppliers?"I think many clubs are going to struggle significantly. Many clubs are surviving on a match-to-match basis and are reliant on the loyal few thousand turning up. If we look at Accrington's attacking performances at home, then it's easy to see them doing well against a Rochdale side that has floundered on the road defensively. Punters are pointed towards 'Accrington to Win & Both Teams to Score'. Stanley, who've scored an average of 2.3 goals at home, scoring two or more in seven out of ten, have what it takes to hurt a backline that has shipped nine in five on the road. The fact that the hosts have performed well in terms of both shots on target and touches in the opposition box also bodes well. However, for all their attacking strength, they've not kept things that tight at the back, conceding in eight of ten at home, conceding once in three of their five victories. Add in that Rochdale have scored exactly once in three of their last four on the road and backing the visitors to find the net on route to losing starts to make plenty of appeal. Groningen have failed to score in two of their last three games and Emmen have failed to score in three of their last six games, and we have backed the pair to play out a goalless draw this weekend. Groningen are the favourites to win the game but have a midweek KNVB Beker tie against Utrecht to negotiate before they can fully concentrate of Sunday’s clash with Emmen and this is why we believe the visitors can take home a point from their trip to Groningen. This match is for me, very very good for betting on goals and I will try it. I would play, if I said that I'm following this league too much, but yea, sometimes I watch duels and from this championship, online. Home team or Platense is team who is in last round played very interesting match, 2-4 and in the same time, they are in last three official duels against Real Espana played 2-1, 2-4 and 2-2. Yes, for me, it is pretty natural to expect similar situation and this time, so I will try and bet on goals, it is ok. It is a kick in the teeth. I think they are the thoughts of every Premier League player, not just me - pretty much everyone doesn't want VAR in the game. There have been so many decisions this season that have been absolutely crazy. They were celebrating VAR like it was a goal and football should not be like that. Moyes, who suffered his first defeat since returning as West Ham manager, says it was "a really good goal". Posted at 76' Attempt blocked. Saúl Ñíguez (Atlético de Madrid) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Héctor Herrera. Posted at 75' Foul by Álvaro Morata (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 75' Maciej Rybus (Lokomotiv Moscow) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Lokomotiv Moscow. Fedor Smolov replaces Éder. Posted at 74' Offside, Lokomotiv Moscow. Energetik have bounced back from losing three games in a row but have a tough game here. Dinamo Brest are up to sixth in the table after making a slow start. They have won two in a row and a double chance bet on them to win or draw this match is the one to place. As Thelen mentioned our colleagues at Eurosport Norway have reported that not only United but Juventus also watched him during his time in Norway. Thelen jokes that “in my opinion he could be the next John Carew – but also with shooting skills,” but right now it seems as if the sky is the limit for this young man. No spectators were allowed into the Gremio Arena for the Gaucho state championship match, which Gremio won 3-2, with the masks not worn during the game. The protest comes as players and clubs across South America are starting to complain at decisions by footballing authorities to order games to be played, but behind closed doors. Flamengo coach Jorge Jesus appealed for football to be halted, saying players needed to be protected because "they are not super-human". Did you know? Wolves pair Traore and Raul Jimenez have combined for 10 Premier League goals in 2019-20, the most of any duo this season, and just the seventh different partnership to manage at least 10 combinations in a single campaign in the competition. Fabinho: What a screamer. He scored a similar one against Manchester City and the strike against Crystal Palace was hit just as sweetly. Fabinho is one of Liverpool's great unsung heroes in one of their greatest seasons and follows in the footsteps of legends like Ian Callaghan and Jimmy Case. It's fair to say San Lorenzo's decision to bring back Juan Antonio Pizzi as manager failed, but El Ciclon are showing signs of improvement under new boss Diego Monarriz. Indeed, under the former, the team managed to go on a run of 5 defeats from 6 games but have really woken up in recent weeks since he departed. Dortmund vs Fortuna Dusseldorf predictions for Saturday’s Bundesliga fixture at Signal Iduna Park. Dortmund will be hoping to earn a second consecutive win this weekend at home versus struggling Fortuna. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga predictions and betting tips. Slavia Res. will host Minsk Res. for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors have better team than their opponent in this season. Minsk 2 are more ambitious team in this campaign. They are currently on the 4th place with 10 points. They probably will try to stay in the race for higher range. On the other hand Slavia 2 is one of the outsiders in this campaign. They are currently on the 14th place with 3 points. Also, the hosts have a poor results. They have three consecutive losses. So, the hosts have a very difficult task. In any case, they will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - draw. I know the Premier League is difficult, and some players take a long time to adapt to a different league," he said, before absolving Oliver Skipp, Lucas Moura and Giovani lo Celso to make it abundantly clear to everyone who he meant by "some players". Of course, not everyone is laying the blame at Jose's door. After Tuesday's game, Mourinho bemoaned Tottenham's injury woes. You want me to speak about other things, when the obvious thing is the problems accumulate through injuries," he said. The Championship is the third English competition to resume in four days, following the restart of the Premier League on Wednesday and the League Two play-off semi-finals 24 hours later. Like the Premier League, the intention is for the Championship to be played to its full conclusion. League Two and League One, the other two competitions that make up the English Football League, have instead come back to decide only the final promotion spots via the play-offs after both campaigns were curtailed and decided on an average points-per-game system. It just reminded me of that. I mean, a lot of players in a lot of leagues - not only in Premier League, in Italy, Spain, everywhere - and we keep hearing this (racism). I don't want to be president, I don't want to be a politics guy. We are just football players, we want to enjoy that. The fans needs to enjoy coming and seeing some nice football and that's it. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Martin Kelly (Crystal Palace). Posted at 90'+2' Troy Deeney (Watford) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Andre Gray (Watford) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Ismaila Sarr. Posted at 89' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 89' Foul by Kiko Femenía (Watford). Eibar meets Atl. Madrid in a match of a round in Spain Laliga . Atl. Madrid are unbeaten in their last 10, Eibar have lost their last 10 . Atl. Madrid are 3rd in the league, Eibar are 16th. In their 5 games at home Eibar has recorded 2 wins , 0 draw and 3 losses. In their last 5 games played outside their stadium away team has recorded 1 victory , 2 draws and 2 defeats. This will be a match involving Low ranking team Eibar and High ranking team Atl. Madrid . Atl. Madrid is in very good shape as it marked 4 wins in the last 5 games . Asgabat fc was destroyed by Altyn Asyr fc in their last away game by 4-1 scoreline after they bombed Balkan fc at their home soil so here they are aiming to devastate Sagadam fc this afternoon but to my opinion I think this could be a very tight game because the visitors is not easy to overcome, they have three game so far since a they get a defeat. Wolfsburg are undefeated in their last seven games since their last loss to Hertha berlin. They will face Borussia Dortmund who are on a five game winning streak since their last loss to Leverkusen. Both teams are in good form but Borussia Dortmund are favorites to win since in their previous match encounters Borussia Dortmund have won eight of their last nine games against Wolfsburg and also need to win to keep pressure on leaders Bayern Munich. Now he must justify it. Hodgson's top class jobRoy Hodgson is nowhere near as fashionable as Eddie Howe - and it was understandable he received so much criticism following his England failure in the last 16 in Euro 2016. There is no question, however, that Hodgson is in his element at Palace, building a side that is solid in defence, dangerous in attack and solid enough to ensure Premier League solidity. Bayern Munich not only have a great run ahead of this game; they are unbeaten in 20 matches against Schalke 04 and have won each of their last seven meetings. They have been scoring a plenty of goals lately and will be very confident heading to this game. Bayern have scored three or more goals in eight of their last nine matches and have already scored eight in two meetings with Schalke this season. In the last three meetings, Bayern have scored three or more. Here we are backing Bayern for a 3-0 win. Smolevichy-STI are second to last in the league and together with last placed Belshina they are the only team without a win this season. At home they have scored only once in the 4 matches so far while in the last 2 home games they have conceded 5 goals. New Jersey Devils vs. Nashville Predators 1/26/23 Select the broadcast to stream New Jersey Devils vs. Nashville Predators on Watch ESPN, a NHL video streamed on ESPN+ on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The hosts have pulled away from the relegation zone at this moment thanks to winning several games in a row at home and also a recent success for them on the road as well, it was a 3-2 win for them but they had the lead 3-0 I do not quite remember the name of the opponent I think it was Bursaspor, and striker Romanian, Rusescu has been scoring goals from the club been signed from FCSB a couple of months ago he is very good for this league level despite his advancing age. Yet Shrewsbury were excellent throughout and were rewarded with two goals in the space of 10 minutes by former Hibernian player Cummings. Some Shrews fans booed when Callum Lang was replaced by Cummings but his confident penalty - after Josh Laurent was fouled by Yasser Larouci - gave his side a lifeline before the same player tucked home the equaliser. Liverpool sent on Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino in search of a winner but Shrewsbury hung on to earn a deserved replay. City's defeat at Chelsea on Thursday night meant their two-year reign as Premier League champions is over before Liverpool come to Etihad Stadium this weekLawro is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests. This week he is up against grime MC and Radio 1 Xtra DJ Big Zuu, who is a Liverpool fan. Big Zuu, whose new track, 'Move Right', is out now, has also recorded a new freestyle rap celebrating the Reds' success. This season is not going as planned for the hosts as they sit on 17th spot in the league table with 20 point but they have a very solid home record as they have remained undefeated in 6 of their last 7 home matches, winning 5 of those matches. They have also remained undefeated in 20 of their last 24 home matches in the league. Blyth Spartans struggled this season as they are 21st on the league table with 13 point and they have won just 3 of their last 20 matches in the league. They have not won any away matches as well suffering 7 defeats in 10 away matches. Norwich have also conceded two or more in 11 of their last 15 matches and have scored in each of their last five matches. In the last 15 matches, Norwich have failed to score in seven, while five of their last 10 matches have produced over 2. They are winless in the last five home matches. In the eight matches played at home this season, Norwich have managed just two wins. Football is the most popular sport in Hungary," said Orban's chief of staff, Gergely Gulyas, on Thursday. We would prefer better football of course, but a lot of this money goes to non-professional sport and to youth football. If we ever want a very good national team, we have to support youth football. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Leicester City 2, Wigan Athletic 0. BookingPosted at 90'+3' Sam Morsy (Wigan Athletic) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+3' Marc Albrighton (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Sam Morsy (Wigan Athletic). Posted at 87' Corner, Leicester City. Conceded by David Marshall. Posted at 87' Attempt saved. Posted at 72' Foul by Pedro Mendes (Montpellier). Posted at 69' Hand ball by Nianzou Kouassi (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 68' Foul by Abdou Diallo (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 68' Gaetan Laborde (Montpellier) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 67' Attempt saved. Pablo Sarabia (Paris Saint Germain) left footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. We’re confident that a double chance bet on the hosts will payout this weekend and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-1. Gil Vicente are still yet to lose at home which is very impressive for a club that was promoted up two divisions in the summer, while Guimaraes have secured a point in half of their away games. In Belarus, we expect Viktoriya Maryina Horka to meet with MKK-Dnepr for a Second Division match. The two teams seem to have not met at any other time in the recent past for a Liga match. The expectation is that they will face each other for the first time. New Jersey Devils Live Stream New Jersey Devils Live Stream . Team: New Jersey Devils at Nashville Predators Start time: 2024 Feb, 13, 20:00 ET (15 hours from now) Venue Name ... Unlike basketball or football players, tennis players aren't covered by fixed annual salaries. They're independent contractors," he said. They're paying for their travels. They're paying fixed salaries to their coaching staffs, while their own salaries depend on the number of matches they win. Read the full story here 08:40 - On the channel and Eurosport Player! 08:15 - Mourinho and players reminded of restrictions Tottenham have issused their players and Jose Mourinho a reminder to follow government coronavirus lockdown restrictions after they were pictured training in a park. Watch Reading v Arsenal live and follow text updates of Sunday's remaining fixtures Chelsea were good value for their victory, with Weir's goal from a Keira Walsh cross coming after Mjelde and Ji So-yun had both struck the woodwork from 20 yards. City goalkeeper Ellie Roebuck also made fine stops from England and Ramona Bachmann, but a defence which had conceded just one goal in their first 799 minutes of WSL action this season was breached twice in quick succession. Ajax vs ADO Den Haag predictions for Sunday's match in the Eredivisie. Ajax have seen their points lead over AZ evaporate in recent weeks so the hosts need a convincing win against struggling Den Haag this weekend. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. The host have been 7 draws in 9 matches in all competitions. Even their last two meetings together were draws (1-1, 2-2). Though the host are not that great in their performance they have not lost to 3rd placed Stuttgart away. The away team are also unbeaten in their last 7 matches in all competitions. The guest last 3 out of matches were draws. And comparing the two with the team's loss from either sides as see them similar and possibly DRAW. Home and away form 9 against 9, they are both equal hone against Away. The host haven't loss away, the worse they have done is draw Watch New Jersey Devils Games Live ... (now known as the Prudential Center). The franchise initially struggled to find Devils at Nashville PredatorsNHLFrom Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn. Riqui Puig replaces Ivan Rakitic. DismissalPosted at 69' Second yellow card to Germán Sánchez (Granada CF) for a bad foul. Posted at 69' Lionel Messi (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 69' Foul by Germán Sánchez (Granada CF). Posted at 67' Attempt saved. Antoine Griezmann (Barcelona) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. We will remain in regular dialogue with sports governing bodies and broadcasters, ensuring they are in receipt of the most up to date guidance from the health authorities. AnalysisDan Roan, BBC sports editorMonday's meeting was led by Anna Deignan, the DCMS head of sport, but there were no ministers present. A number of attendees, who wish to remain anonymous, said that despite the grave uncertainty the sports industry is now facing, the mood remained calm and measured. Under Solskjaer, United have won 73% of the Premier League games in which they have had less possession than their opponents, compared to just 36% when they have enjoyed more. In the first half it could have easily have been my testimonial," added United's Norwegian boss. It was very subdued, slow, no urgency, no tempo and the only encouragement their crowd got was when we gave them set-plays. And we gifted them two goals in the second half as well. Ludogorets Razgrad have no wins in their last four Europa League games. Ludogorets Razgrad have only won one of their last four competitive games and had a poor run in friendlies. Inter have lost one of their last seven away games. Inter Milan slipped down to third in Serie A after losing away at Lazio at the weekend. New Jersey Devils News - NHL Predators, Devils ride momentum into matchup The New Jersey Devils executed a near-perfect outing Monday to end their slide.Now, the onus is on the playoff- ... Joe Montemurro Joe Montemurro guided Arsenal to their first league title in seven years last seasonIf the FA were determined to appoint somebody from within the biggest league they run - the English WSL - they may well look to Arsenal manager Joe Montemurro, who guided the Gunners to their first league title in seven years last season. The 50-year-old Australian, who is a lifelong Arsenal fan, is popular with his squad, which includes England stars Jordan Nobbs, Leah Williamson and Beth Mead. Shakhtar Donetsk v Benfica Wolfsburg v Malmo 12:25 - Inter Milan to take on Ludogorets Ludogorets have got the dreaded draw in the form of Serie A leaders Inter Milan. Meanwhile there's an intriguing clash as Salzburg meet Eintracht Frankfurt. Manchester United to face Club Brugge Manchester United have got a favourable draw, in the form of Club Brugge. In the first round, the teams played in different ways. “Slonim” gave one of the most boring meetings of the weekend and on the road played a goalless draw with “Wave” from Pinsk. Of course, “Slonim” acted on defense and played to keep the score, but in the attack this team hasn’t succeeded yet, and this is an alarming sign for them.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page