top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·56 members

[Livestream**] Plymouth Argyle VS Coventry City live free 14.02.2024

Watch the match live​​ This Plymouth Argyle v Coventry City live stream video is set for broadcast on 13/02/2024. Supporters of the teams can watch this clash on ...

A knock for Fabinho. And a draw, at home, against Napoli, which isn't a bad result by any stretch but does mean that Liverpool aren't quite through to the last 16. Not yet. They need a result in Salzburg. And given the way Liverpool are chewing up all comers this season, this shouldn't be a problem. Even with Erling Braut Håland doing his best to pump his transfer fee into the realms of the absurd. Posted at 76' Attempt saved. Nampalys Mendy (Leicester City) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top right corner. Posted at 76' Attempt blocked. James Maddison (Leicester City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Ricardo Pereira. Posted at 75' Attempt blocked. Nobody else got to the World Cup semi-finals and the latter stages of the Nations League. So we are in that mix of teams, but there are lot of good teams and the difference on one day between any of the top 10 teams is so marginal in football. It's a bit different in rugby union, where there are only really four or five contenders. With us in the European Championships, it's always been more random than a World Cup actually, so you could look at any one of 10 teams and think they could win it. Well this is the only logical choice to me. Besiktas is not having a good reason.They are still in fight for some European league spot but they just can't catch any rhythm it looks like. Their form lately is not bad but they are not reliable team at the back and they can struggle a lot. On the other hand we have Konya. They are not a bad team actually and I don't know how and why but they are struggling a lot and will fight to avoid relegation. They can score against anyone for sure. Also there were 3 covid 19 reported cases at Besiktas an hour ago so they will have to rotate. And while relegation talk is a stretch, that spark is something they must find soon, whether it is under Ljungberg or a new full-time manager. City still possess such class Media playback is not supported on this device Arsenal 0-3 Man City: We played better last week - Pep Guardiola Manchester City's quest to claim a third successive Premier League title is surely beyond them as they languish so far behind Liverpool - but this team is still a superb sight in full cry. Traore has played through the pain barrier before but I know from experience it is a horrible injury until you have an operation to sort it out - it happened to me three times in one season before I went for surgery. But, whether or not Traore decides to carry on for now, I still think Nuno Espirito Santo's side will have enough quality to break Everton down. The Toffees have improved a lot under Carlo Ancelotti, but Wolves are much further down the road than they are in terms of building a team that can crack the top six. In the 21st round of the Primeira Liga. Porto is ranked second with 50 points but Benfica has only 4 points more. Porto has a match to play so this game is of huge importance. Porto is in good form lately and they won 6 of the last 7 matches. They also have very good stats against Vitoria so they must feel the confidence. Victoria is ranked 8th in the league with 28 points and they are one of the better home sides. They barely had a loss until most recently when they lost to Benfica, Rio Ave, and Porto in the cup. Porto has won 9 of the last 11 against Guimaraes. Ajax head to this game with the advantage of a good run, playing at home and generally superiority over Heracles. They have struggled a bit against Heracles in the past few meetings, but we don’t see that happening in this game. Ajax have been scoring a lot but they will have defensive concerns, especially as they play a side that has scored in eight of the last 10. Here we are backing Ajax for a win but Heracles will score. A 4-1 result in Ajax’s favor could pass. Guilsfield are coming from 4 wins in last 5 league matches, the only lost game is against Flint which they lost at home 1-3, that game was a tough one for them because the conceded 2 goals in 10 minutes, which makes things difficult for them to come into the game. Presently in 5th position with 26 goals from 14 matches, they have scored 30 goals and have allowed 21. Their 4 last league games from 5 ended in over 2.5 goals. Levante ended 2019 in great nick following back to back La Liga wins against Granada (1-2) and Celta Vigo (3-1), and they were a shade unfortunate to kick-off the New Year with a 2-1 defeat against 3rd placed Atletico Madrid on Matchday 19. Plymouth Argyle vs Coventry City live score, H2H and lineups Plymouth Argyle played against Coventry City in 1 matches this season. Currently, Plymouth Argyle rank 15th, while Coventry City hold 6th position. Schalke is in the worst drop in the previous season, and they are not ready in this second part of the season. They have issues with the players in the squad, and financial problems. Team did lost previous three games, conceding over 2.5 goals per duel. Southampton have one win in seven matches against Liverpool. Four of the last five meetings between the two sides have produced over 2.5 goals. Southampton have four straight away wins in the Premier League. Liverpool have 19 straight wins at home in the Premier League. Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 11 matches. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Declan Rice (West Ham United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Posted at 89' Attempt saved. Declan Rice (West Ham United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Manuel Lanzini. Posted at 89' Attempt blocked. Rayhaan Tulloch (West Bromwich Albion) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. The perfect fit in this Liverpool team'Jordan Henderson in the Premier League in 2019-20 (and rank* in midfielders)* = minimum of 900 minutes playedMinutes played1,443 / 1,980 (45th)Assists2 (=23)Chances created18 (=42)Passing accuracy84. Passing accuracy in opposition half79. Passes into final third165 (8th)Tackles42 (17th)Blocks3 (=46th)Interceptions17 (=40th)Some players seem to get defined by their statistics but that is not how you would ever try to evaluate Henderson, or his importance to his team. The Dutch darlings reminded everyone of why they should be everyone's second team in last season's edition, reaching the semi-final stage. Now, they will play Europa League football and face a tricky round of 32 first leg tie away to Getafe. The surprise story of the La Liga campaign, Getafe are currently third behind Real Madrid and Barcelona in the Spanish top flight. Mainz will welcome Leipzig today as they hope to get one past their rivals and get back to winning ways after a 2-2 draw in their last game they have been playing well with no defeat in their last 3 games but am not sure if they will be able to manage a Leipzig side full of star players. However, O'Neill was set to see the current qualification campaign through to its conclusion before the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic. It seems likely Uefa will reschedule the play-off matches, which will decide the last four places at next year's rescheduled European Championship, after the first Nations League matches in September. It was important to leave the association and team in the strongest possible shape in order to not only have the best chance of qualifying for Euro 2021, but allow the new manager time to build upon the success that we have had during my eight-year tenure," said O'Neill, who added that he "would have loved" to help NI qualify for another major tournament. Austrian top league. Team LASK Linz will host team Wolfsberger AC. Hosts are leaders in this league. They did 3 wins at the last 3 games played. They takes the second place in the table. My bet on guests here with AH +0.75. Wolfsberger AC takes the 4th place. Difference between our teams is only 4 points. Guests are coming after victory also. Last h2h match between our teams was ended how 3-3. LASK has lost last h2h match here with score 1-3 . So, it is possible to see surprise here from guests . I recommend to try this bet with me ! Plymouth Argyle - Coventry City Head to Head Statistics Soccer Betting live Free-Bet Bonus · Bet365. Soccer Betting live Bet Plymouth Argyle vs Coventry City Soccer Head to Head Statistics and Results. free ... After a thorough evaluation, we have had to decide that our lawyer will accept the decision to be brought before the commercial court today. Lokeren had their professional licence withdrawn earlier this month by the Belgian Football Association. The club won four of 28 second division games this season and were to play in the promotion-relegation playoff matches before the league was suspended, and then cancelled, because of the coronavirus outbreak. Brighton will host Arsenal for this fixture of the league. Of course, Arsenal is more strong team than their opponent. The visitors are favorites in this match. However, Arsenal is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 9th place with 40 points. Also, it should be said, Arsenal is not very good team away from home. I think, this will not be an easy task. Also, we have Brighton who's is not very good team in this season. Brighton are currently on the 15th place with 29 points. Nevertheless, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. I think, Brighton have a chance to make a positive result on the home stadium. Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud is set to extend his contract, keeping him at the club until 2021. The Frenchman, 33, looked like he would leave in January after making five Premier League appearances and entering the last six months of his contract. He was linked with a move to Inter Milan as Chelsea sought a replacement. But after an injury to fellow striker Tammy Abraham in January, Giroud impressed on his return to the side, scoring twice in four league games. Manager Jose Mourinho brought up his 200th Premier League victory as Tottenham edged past Everton in a match during which home players Hugo Lloris and Son Heung-min had to be separated by team-mates. A tepid contest threatened to boil over as the teams left the pitch at half-time when Spurs skipper Lloris ran over and shoved Son in the back. The South Korea forward tried to react but was pushed down the tunnel by his team-mates, with others having to hold back France World Cup-winning keeper Lloris. Both sides have had under 2.5 goals scored in two of their last three league games. 6 of Lyon's league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them Three of the last five Metz home league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Lyon take on Juventus in the Champions League next week but before that go to Metz in Ligue 1. Hapoel Rishon Lezion is going to face Hapoel Ashkelon. The hosts are in second place in the league standings and today they are favorites to win. However, if we take a look at their last matches in the league they often lose points against teams like Ashkelon. They are struggling hard against the weaker team and that's why I see here a chance for points for Ashkelon. The visitors are in the bad situation as they got minus 9 points. They need points and I expect them to play with the high effort here against Lezion. My bet is Asian handicap +1 for Ashkelon Seventh heaven - the statsSince losing 1-0 to Crystal Palace in February 2016, Tottenham have won each of their last seven home FA Cup matches, scoring 25 goals across these victories. Spurs have won eight of their last nine home games against Southampton (L1), with all games coming in the Premier League - they won 2-1 against the Saints earlier this season. This is the first time an FA Cup tie between Spurs and Southampton has gone to a replay since 1994-95, when Spurs won 6-2 in a fifth-round replay after a 1-1 draw. The problem was the transitions, they scored on the counter. De Bruyne is a fantastic player but when they start like that it's very difficult to get going again and I felt we got low and they got confident. I said to the players at half-time it was about pride, you need to show some heart out there and show that you're proud. What's next?The Gunners face Everton at Goodison Park on Saturday, 21 December (12:30 GMT). We had a very good first half but we couldn't find a goal and then they score with their first chance and that hit us hard. It's football and it's really tough but I don't think we deserved this today because our boys gave everything. Now we have to keep our heads up, realise what has happened and look to the next two games where we have so much at stake. This effort from Matt Doherty was one of only two shots on target in the goalless draw on 4 JanuaryUnited, like Wolves, are also in the last 32 of the Europa League, and will be playing for the 14th time in 46 days. It's relentless," said United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. We've still got five or six games before the winter break, 18 games in less than 60 days which is physically and mentally demanding, we have to energise them. They were caught out in stoppage time when Goncalo Paciencia got away on the left and laid the ball off for Kostic to tap in the second. Moenchengladbach fell behind at home to Mainz to a 12th minute Robin Quaison goal but the Foals turned the game around with two goals from Alassane Plea before Florian Neuhaus added a third. We felt we had done enough to win it. Kasper (Schmeichel) made some good saves but Ben Foster had to make them too. We will take a point and move on to Tuesday now. Man of the match - Ben Chilwell No player played more than his three key passes, and his goal was a stunning strikeExpect the unexpected late drama - the statsSix of the past seven meetings between these two sides in the Premier League have seen a goal or a red card in the 90th minute or later (six goals, one red card). The area where the visitors need to improve is their defence. They head into this clash without a clean sheet in five, while they’ve seen both teams score in 82% of their away trips this term. We see them maintaining that record here, with the hosts seeing their last three home clashes finish with both teams scoring. BTTS has landed in seven of Wednesday’s last eight, so it’s our pick on this one. Even those of us who are fairly immune to the emotions surrounding a sporting event were choked at these wonderful moments before kick-off. Bocelli was accompanied to the centre circle by Ranieri, who demanded, and was given, silence before a truly wonderful rendition of "Nessun Dorma". The formalities of the trophy presentation were completed after the game on a day that now has added poignancy after Leicester City owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, who helped built that title side, was one of five people killed when his helicopter crashed outside The King Power Stadium on 27 October 2018. I wouldn't say it was a relief," he says, dismissing the notion his sacking might have brought solace after nine months of struggle, "because still now it is painful for me if they lose. I left my heart there. For me, it's really important people know I still care about the club, because I do. The whole time I've been living here - during my time with Huddersfield and especially after - people are so friendly. Because this is a team with a big asterisk next to all their success of recent seasons. A team found to have cheated UEFA’s rules - and not some obscure rules around Champions League etiquette, rules specifically designed to keep financial spending within set limits. And City weren’t cheating these rules in order to lavish more money on charitable foundations. Plymouth Argyle vs Coventry City Prediction and Betting Tips 11 hours ago — The EFL Championship returns with a fresh set of fixtures as Plymouth Argyle and Coventry City square off at Home Park on Wednesday. Posted at 91' Corner, Al Sadd. Conceded by Cedrick Sansot. Manchester United have only lost one home league game this season. Everton have lost four of their last five away league matches. Manchester United are unbeaten in their last five league games. Manchester United are up to fifth in the Premier League after wins over Tottenham and Manchester City. Student makes the grade in Finland Tope Fadahunsi has enjoyed a successful spell in Finland after using the appOne such success story is Tope Fadahunsi, a 20-year-old architecture student at Loughborough University. After his release from Watford aged 16, he spent several seasons in the lower leagues before discovering the app this year. Within a week he was contacted by Finnish professional side Kemi City FC, travelled to Scandinavia, earned a contract and helped the club win promotion to the Veikkausliiga top division. The England international, who scored his spot-kick in the shootout after the match ended 1-1, appeared to be upset at something said after the game and climbed into the crowd. Video footage showed Dier climbing over seats and becoming involved in a fracas before he was restrained by security guards. Monchengladbach have also been susceptible to conceding goals from counter-attacks this season. We expect Freiburg to receive plenty of counter-attacking opportunities in this game, as they generally like to play in a direct fashion, spending most of their time without the ball. I chose the next match for the afternoon from the Croatian league, we have a match between Slaven and Inter Zapresic. It seems that the home team has a better chance of winning, but in fact every result is possible here. The home team after playing 16 rounds occupy seventh place and their points achievements are 15 points. The last results noted by the team look pretty good three wins and two draws. Man City's European ban Q&A: The end for Guardiola? A player exodus?Timeline - how Man City European ban came aboutArsenal are in 10th place, six points behind Tottenham, after their 4-0 win over Newcastle on Sunday. If the example of Red Star Belgrade is any guide, the fifth-placed team in the Premier League could benefit should City be excluded from European competition. Coventry City Watch or listen live, on the official streaming service of your club. View iFollow availability. Latest News; Ticket News ... GOAL! Odion Ighalo cannot stop scoring, and what a goal that was - smack! Ball in from Bruno, Ighalo juggles the it on the edge of the box, and then thrashes it home left-footed, off the crossbar. CLOSE! Closest the hosts have come to scoring as Frieser is unmarked at the back post, but Bailly sticks a leg in the way to send it away. Not much of the general League 1 focus has been on Bristol Rovers, but that's not to say that Graham Coughlan's men haven't been doing an excellent job. The Gas have quietly crept into 9th place having avoided defeat in each of their last three league games, two of which they've won. They're also unbeaten in seven in all competitions, four of which they've won. A continuation of their current 2. Posh bag 100 league goals this season and surely see them secure a return to the Championship after a seven-year absence, having been relegated in 2012-13 despite earning 54 points. We're happy hogging the goals, but if others chip in it's obviously great," said former Newcastle striker Toney. We just want to score as many goals as we can, all three of us, and I'm sure if we all come off the pitch and none of us have scored we're going to be angry. Assisted by Kalvin Phillips with a cross following a corner. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Alfie Mawson. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+2' Substitution, Fulham. Steven Sessegnon replaces Bobby De Cordova-Reid. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. They have six clean sheets in their last nine home matches and have scored in each of their last six home matches in La Liga. Sevilla have the joint third best defence in the league, having conceded 17 goals. They have won three of their last six meetings with Athletic Club, but also lost as many. There has been no draw in the last 15 meetings between these two teams, while six of the last 15 have produced over 2.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page