top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·56 members

Stream: Stoke v QPR Live 14 February 2024

Watch Live · Listen Live · Match Day Packages · Robins TV FAQ's · Robins TV Advert ... SEC · Bristol City vs Queens Park Rangers. Sky Bet Championship. Bristol ...

WHY DID TORUNARIGHA NOT GET THE SAME TREATMENT?', ASK FANS The decision to interrupt Bayern Munich's match at Hoffenheim on Saturday after visiting fans displayed banners insulting the home club's investor, Dietmar Hopp, has led some supporters' groups to ask why similar measures have not been taken in cases of racism. It was good fortune but Solskjaer will take it where he can get it as he tries to convince the doubters of his ability to manage Manchester United. This is an enigmatic Manchester United side that has won at Manchester City and beaten Tottenham this season, now adding this important win at Chelsea to complete their first league double over them since 1987-88. And yet there has also been so much mediocrity. Everton with Carlo Ancelotti needs a win here to fight for a place in Europa League next season and after a loss against Manchester City last week and after the lose in derby of Liverpool against Liverpool in midweek in Cup they needs a win here. Against Brighton I think they will win. Everton is in 11th place with 25 points while Brighton is in 14th place with 24 points. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Real Madrid 3, Valencia 0. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Luka Modric with a cross. Posted at 90'+1' Francis Coquelin went off injured after Valencia had used all subs. DismissalPosted at 89' Lee Kang-In (Valencia) is shown the red card. Posted at 89' Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the attacking half. The Scottish FA has now suspended football for the foreseeable future and, whilst there is no specified end date to this, it is most likely that the game will not resume until July/early August at the earliest," Budge said in a statement. This reduction in income is not sustainable without taking immediate action to cut staff costs and overheads. As such, I need to act swiftly and take steps now to ensure that we, as a Club, can weather this storm while trying to ensure we are ready to resume operations as and when we move into calmer waters and football restarts. It's a big slump in form after winning their previous three league fixtures. Only three of their ten league fixtures have been won with a goal difference of minus four. All but one of their league fixtures have seen under 2. Home form has seen a win, a draw and two losses with only a couple of goals scored. Argentina legend Diego Maradona said he is to return as manager of Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata - two days after he quit. The 59-year-old made the announcement of his return to the Argentine club on social media. He said the decision hade been reached after "we finally achieved political unity in the club". I hope [the leaders] will provide reinforcements they promised me," Maradona added. The 1986 World Cup winner started his role at Gimnasia in early September in his first coaching job in his homeland since 2010. We have cleaners around the training ground, we have disinfected everything, we have hand wash everywhere, the players are no longer shaking hands or hugging so we're doing all the things there are to be done. EvertonAn Everton player is in a seven-day period of isolation, the club confirmed on Friday. A statement said: "Everton Football Club can confirm that one member of the Everton first-team squad reported a high temperature last night and is now undertaking a period of self-isolation for seven days. The best Taiwan league mach a best pick for this best pick for this at the best pick we will look a best chance play the best pick for this much and can we for this our play look get a new great play for this mach and can look get a new great win for this mach a best pick and best win from this pick over from 2.50 goals. We will can for this pick can look get a new great win from new 3.60 points to our score in full and best new chance for this our play. Fair play to Joelinton, he kept plugging away today and finally got his goal. Chuffed for him, especially after the scuffed chance in the first half," tweeted Pete Minto. Katie Davidson wrote: "Organised my dad three points for his Father's Day present and better yet Joelinton scored. Waddle said: "It was a simple tap-in for Joelinton, but he has been in the thick of it today even though we criticise him quite a bit. QPR v Stoke City: Team news, Is there a live stream? What 5 Dec 2021 — QPR host Stoke City at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on Sunday with both sides looking for three points to boost their playoff hopes. The visitors have improved their scoring record in recent weeks with nine goals in their last four in Serie A. While Juve still have their critics this term, they’ve won 15 of their last 18 matches overall. That great record should continue, with Juve winning 75% of their league matches this season. We expect them to make short work of this Samp side, especially with Ronaldo in form. As a result, over 1.5 Juve team goals is our pick here. We’re also going with a 2-1 victory for Juve, who have seen both teams score in each of their last four league games. Leicester have top-scoring striker Jamie Vardy back in action, with the England international turning 33 on Saturday, after he missed three matches with a calf problem but centre-back Wes Morgan is out with a groin injury. Third-placed champions Manchester City, looking for a fifth win in a row in all competitions, travel to relegation-threatened Aston Villa on Sunday. Manchester United are unbeaten in 10 matches at home. Everton have conceded two or more in six of their last 10 away matches. Manchester United have three wins in the last four meetings with Everton. Manchester United have scored two or more in the last five home matches. Everton have four losses in five away matches. IN OTHER NEWS Just checking everyone is aware of this? Okay good. IN THE CHANNELS ESPNFC kindly bring us a brief segment of Joao Felix getting eggy with various Barcelona players during the Spanish Super Cup semi-final last night. Only just 20 and he’s squaring up to Messi and Luis Suarez. You could almost hear Diego Simeone purring on the touchline. Like Daniel Radcliffe, Bart Simpson and Baby Spice, Theo Walcott will always be young to us. He just lives his life outside of time. That's how it seems, anyway. The truth is the Everton forward is actually the other side of 30. We know that because his birthday last year brought with it the long-awaited punchline of a joke made years ago on Peep Show. View more on twitterView more on twitterBut - as he tells Peter Crouch, Tom Fordyce and Chris Stark on this week's That Peter Crouch Podcast - he's "been around forever". Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler will not be returning to his role as boss of Australian club Brisbane Roar because of the coronavirus pandemic. Fowler, who won 26 England caps, was appointed as head coach of the A-League side on a two-year deal in April 2019. The 2019-20 season was suspended in March, with Brisbane Roar in fourth. But Fowler confirmed he and assistant Tony Grant, a former Everton midfielder, will not be in charge when the league resumes on 16 July. But he also outlines the difficulties in keeping all this going. It's hard when you've no dosh and utilities companies are trying to get massive bills out of you," he says. And getting pitches is a massive problem in a rugby city. If football truly was the national game, we would be investing in it. Scottish football has been trying to build a house from the roof down for years by throwing money at senior clubs, but surely you've got to factor in where players come from. To all the fans, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for helping me to understand and feel the greatness of Arsenal. To all of you who have supported us from every corner of the globe, all of you who have come to the Emirates, all of you who have waited in the rain and cold just to greet me after a game, I would have liked nothing more than to have achieved better results for you. He added: "It has been a year and a half full of emotions, of great moments and some other more bitter ones, but not a single day has gone by without me stopping to think about how lucky I have been to work for this club with these players and their professional and personal qualities. If football is moving into the entertainment business, then the paying customers at Whaddon Road are certainly getting their moneys worth this season as matches there have finished with an impressive average of 3.17 goals per game. Although plenty of those goals have been scored by the hosts, it should not discourage any visiting sides as Cheltenham have also conceded plenty too. In their statement Southampton described the loan fee they received for Cedric as "significant. Walker-Peters joined Southampton on Wednesday, with the Tottenham full-back moving on loan for the rest of the season. Asked if signing Walker-Peters would allow Soares to move away, Saints boss Ralph Hasenhuttl said: "From our side yes. Not only was Jullien offside when he scored, so was Edouard, on the field in the midst of this Celtic crisis, and one other. Three men offside and yet referee Willie Collum and his officials said the goal was good. Rangers were shell-shocked for three minutes, then had their spirits soaring when they won a penalty and saw Frimpong red-carded in the act of fouling Morelos, and then returned to the ranks of the haunted when the striker had his penalty saved by the unbeatable Celtic goalkeeper. Ziyech pulled the strings in attack for the Dutch side, giving his team an early lead before making the chance for the free-scoring Quincy Promes to net his 14th of the season in all competitions. Ajax, last season’s semi-finalists, top Group H with 10 points from five matches, two ahead of Valencia and Chelsea on eight each, with Lille now eliminated in last place with a single point. Struggling Leganes had taken the lead in coach Javier Aguirre's first home game in charge thanks to a superb strike into the top corner from Morocco forward Youssef En-Nesyri in the 12th minute. The home side spurned two chances to extend their advantage before the break but Barca levelled in the 52nd minute when Luis Suarez glanced in Lionel Messi's free kick. Posted at 60' Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 60' Foul by Rubén Rochina (Levante). SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, Levante. Borja Mayoral replaces José Luis Morales. SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, Levante. Hernâni replaces Gonzalo Melero. Posted at 59' Lionel Messi (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Discussions have also taken place with the police, Public Health England and local government authorities about how sport might be able to return safely. Dowden said that this was "preparatory work" to see what would work "in practice", rather than getting ready for any imminent developments. On the public perception that the return of sport would produce, Dowden said: "I would just want to make sure that the signals we were sending from that were consistent with the signals that we were sending to the public more broadly. Equally, when Tottenham got their second, Mourinho first yelled at the group of players to his left who were celebrating - then, when he got no response, to Toby Alderweireld 40 yards away to his right, to deliver an instruction. I want to do my things and I have started doing my things," he said afterwards with a glint in his eye. I hope that you [the media] don't understand it very well and you don't speak about it a lot. In his head sometimes he is maybe not in the right place. My head was not in the right place at times. How can it be? I don't want to put my team in a position where I go late in the window and leave them without a replacement. But it will happen after me many times, with many players. The most painful part is that Spurs' last trophy was when me and Jermaine where there. It will be stated over and over again and make people angry that the lack of trophies is the main problem for players like Kane, who is captain of England and not getting younger. It is fair to say that the new decade has not exactly started in the way that Cambridge United would have hoped for as since the turn of the year they have lost all three of their league matches. With a run like that it is perhaps unsurprising to learn that they have dropped down the league and they now find themselves in 16th position. It is not as if they were in the form of their lives before the new year either as the only time they came away from anything other than a defeat in their last six outings was when they secured a 1-0 win against an out of form Morecambe side a few weeks ago. We may still be in the early stages of the season but any time the sides occupying the top two spots in the division face off is always going to be regarded as a big match. Wycombe Wanderers would not have been many people’s pick to be in top spot at the start of the campaign, but they have the opportunity to prove they belong this Tuesday when they face off against an Ipswich side who are starting to recover from a dip in form. The playmaker, on loan from Real Madrid, missed over two months with a hamstring injury and has been on the bench of late but not yet played under Arteta, who took over in December after leaving his job as Manchester City's assistant head coach. Mikel will be a brilliant coach. He has learned from Pep (Guardiola, Manchester City coach), he has a philosophy of play which I think I fit perfectly. The Belgian football association (KBVB) said it explained the motivation for the cessation of this season's league campaign on the grounds of public health and economics. It also said it told UEFA they did not agree to an approach that forces leagues to continue their season during the current general health crisis, on pain of being excluded from next season's competitions. The options for the clubs are limited, however -- unilateral imposition of pay-cuts runs the risk of players suing clubs at some stage for breach of contract and even becoming free agents. There appears to be more willingness from the players to accept wage deferrals but, union sources say they would need to see financial information from clubs and guarantees that the withheld wages would be made up later. QPR FC - FREE TO ALL: You can watch a live stream of... FREE TO ALL: You can watch a live stream of Tuesday night's game when #QPR take on Wycombe, courtesy of ustream.tv! Posted at 52' Attempt saved. Neymar (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 52' Attempt saved. Neymar (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Ángel Di María. See alsoManchester United v Wolverhampton Wanderers: LIVE The game actually started surprisingly well, with both sides looking lively in the opening half-hour; United had more of the ball and created two decent chances, but fine saves from John Ruddy and poor finishing from Daniel James ensured their score stayed at nil. With Germany's Bundesliga restarting on 16 May, BBC Sport looks at La Liga's path to following suit in due course. TestingPlayers have to be tested two days before they can start individual sessions, along with any coaching staff and club personnel who will be part of the training camp. All players, coaching staff and those on the medical team will also have to be tested daily once training starts, while anyone else who is part of the camp has to have a minimum of three tests during the different phases. Preston vs West Bromwich Albion predictions in our match preview this Championship clash. These two promotion-hopefuls meet on Monday night, who will claim the points? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Every player in the Premier League is a millionaire. They can afford to live a month having lost the £60,000 or £100,000 that they earn a week. The average annual salary of a Premier League player was more than £3m in 2019, according to the latest Global Sports Salaries Survey. The 47 League One and League Two clubs told the EFL on Tuesday that they face an estimated combined loss of £50m if the campaign cannot restart before the summer and they have asked what assistance they may receive. Nafta opened the scoring in the Semis against another 2nd league side from Slovenia Radomlje on the road but in the 26th minute they received their first red card and in the 57th minute they also received a second red card, but even while playing in just 9 men they managed to draw 120 minutes with Radomlje and won on penalties, so quite an achievement and I am sure they shall give their best in this game as it would be a historic chance for them to play in the Europa League competition next season. Conceded by Andy Yiadom. Posted at 84' Attempt saved. Chris Basham (Sheffield United) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top right corner. Assisted by Ben Osborn with a cross. Posted at 80' Luke Freeman (Sheffield United) wins a free kick on the right wing. The Italian Cup semi-final second leg between Juventus and AC Milan in Turin on Wednesday has been postponed over concerns about coronavirus. I see a game won by the hosts but with the guests scoring and odds are much better on both teams scoring as well as the over 2.5 goals bet than just 1.70 on the home win because there are just 2 points separating these two sides at this moment in the league only thing is that Chievo has two wins in a row at home in the league while the guests have 3 losses in a row on the road also in the league but Entella scored in their away games every time this season so I trust they can score and make the game go over 2.5 goals.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page